Who is the director of google
This is how high various annual salaries on Google are
What do Google employees actually earn? Many people have asked themselves this question several times. After all, the company's search engine alone is almost synonymous with Internet search, Google's YouTube now has over two billion users and with Chrome as the world market leader, Google also has a great influence on the surfing behavior of users. Google's parent company Alphabet had more than 127,000 employees in the report for the second quarter of 2020.
Google would normally not disclose what employees earn in the company. However, the company must provide the salary when applying for a visa for a foreign professional. Based on such visas, Business Insider has determined over 6,000 salaries by reviewing the relevant applications. In the same way, the publisher had recently disclosed various Facebook annual salaries.
The salaries: corporate lawyer and software director at the top of the list
The data available to Business Insider does not provide a comprehensive picture of annual salaries at Google. On the one hand, only visas for foreign skilled workers in the USA - mostly in California or New York - were analyzed. On the other hand, only data on basic compensation was disclosed, as the German offshoot of Business Insider reports. Accordingly, not all positions in the company are covered and the list only gives an overview.
However, this shows that a director of software and site reliability technology, for example, can earn a whopping $ 389,000 a year. This is by far the top salary that Business Insider has uncovered. A corporate lawyer who can earn between 265,000 and 290,000 US dollars annually moves into similar spheres. By comparison, Google and Alphabet's CEO Sundar Pichai has been making $ 2 million a year since January 2020 - plus stocks and bonuses. This comes from an official document from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. All salaries revealed by Business Insider are shown in the following table:
All annual salary figures are based on Business Insider's analysis. This does not claim to be complete and cannot show exactly how much an individual employee earns; rather, the analysis reveals an interesting picture of the possible salary range for various jobs at one of the most important tech companies of our time.
The 3 pillars of a successful digital B2B transformation: This is how you can develop an appealing DXP for your business and effectively use the new digital structures of the working world for yourself.
Download it for free now
- Should be sprinters bodybuilding
- How can I become a subtle man
- What are the main disadvantages of India
- Turkey is viewed as a fascist country
- What is a stopping gearless car transmission
- How do you cure your emotional unavailability
- Which actors and / or musicians write books?
- Runs Google manual tests
- What is the strength of materials
- How do I become more politically conscious
- What if Europe became pagan again?
- How wide is a typical man's penis
- Is Eric Clapton actually racist?
- What is the DEAs Special Operations Division
- How do I hide dislikes on YouTube
- Are emotions born or made
- Is it possible to want boring things?
- How much are designers paid in Munich
- What do debt management companies do
- Is it always wrong to choose money over love?
- What if the geocentric theory were real
- How would you rate my singing metal
- What are the consequences of juvenile delinquency
- What does freedom mean to American liberals
- Who should be Arsenal's captain?
- The USA was founded on religion
- Writing a research paper on protection against hackers
- Why are the charging pins uneven
- How can I be successful in Upwork
- How is inequality measured
- How do I combine this sentence
- Which bacteria grow on MacConkey agar
- What happened to Welker in 2013