What is a statin
When are statins useful for lowering cholesterol?
Poor cholesterol levels can indicate an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. Certain drugs do lower the amount of cholesterol in the blood. You can prevent secondary diseases and extend life expectancy. Whether it is worth taking also depends on what other risk factors a person has.
If general measures are not enough to effectively reduce cardiovascular risk, medication may be an option. Whether drug treatment makes sense depends not only on personal risk factors but also on how you assess the advantages and disadvantages of treatment for yourself.
It plays a major role here whether a cardiovascular disease such as coronary artery disease already exists. Because then the risk of a heart attack or stroke, for example, can be significantly increased. Medicines can significantly reduce this risk.
When deciding for or against one, it is helpful to have a better understanding of its advantages and disadvantages. There are basically different groups of active ingredients that can lower cholesterol. For people who have never had one or any other cardiovascular disease, only one group of drugs has been tried and tested: the so-called. Several of them are approved in Germany: Atorvastatin, Fluvastatin, Lovastatin, Pitavastatin, Pravastatin, Rosuvastatin and Simvastatin.
- Can I get barcodes for Patanjali products?
- A bumblebee bites or stings
- When do the Jews go to church?
- Grows Staph epidermidis to MSA
- What is your experience with lingual braces
- Which tools help with the migration between database systems
- Can hydroponics be organic
- What percentage of life has consciousness
- Can I convert to Judaism in Turkey?
- Are children bullied in Catholic schools
- Is guarana bad for you
- What is SLS toothpaste
- Do you think alcohol is overrated
- Where is the Bermuda Triangle 1
- What is the name of the newspaper in Hindi
- Can cheetahs bark yes or no why
- Why did I fail the JEE Main
- How do I make a crispy shakarpara
- In which countries is the QWERTY keyboard used?
- What is realistic optimism
- How did monotheism begin and develop?
- What does adjusted mean at MailChimp
- What is crab curry
- What is the programming language for MATLAB
- What are the cons of driving Uber
- Will YouTube ever delete channels
- What is the best alternative to MS Paint
- What is Urbex Photography
- What is the kind of phloem
- Pakistan is a predominantly religious country
- How did Mauritania become an Islamic country
- What does jeans with stretch mean?
- Has anyone cured hypothyroidism with homeopathy
- Boarding schools offer the best environment