What is your rating of SapientNitro
Matthias Schrader: Are we experiencing the next internet bubble among digital agencies?
"At the beginning of the week, the French advertising holding Publicis took over the digital agency Sapient Nitro for an unbelievable 3.7 billion dollars. In cash. With a premium of around 50 percent on the average price of the last 30 days. And at a valuation that is almost three times the turnover of Sapient Nitro is another significant premium for the evaluation of AKQA when it was bought by WPP in 2012 - and that was already considered extremely ambitious.
Are we experiencing the next internet bubble in digital agencies?
Of course, no one knows today whether Publicis will ever earn the purchase price of Sapient Nitro again. A purchase price of 40 times the annual result is, that much is clear, a brave bet on the future. After all, with the deal, Maurice Lévy has revealed how the world's third-largest advertising holding company envisions the future of marketing.
First: Technology rules.
Second, the CMOs will drive the digital agenda and control technology budgets.
Third: The digital transformation has only just begun and project budgets are rising.
In short, Lévy bets that the digital transformation of his customers is only just beginning and that agencies, as partners of the marketing decision-makers, have to act technologically on an equal footing. With the crucial difference of creating beneficial and differentiating customer experiences from the deep understanding of consumers and brands. I don't bet against it. " Matthias Schrader
- There are waterfalls in New Jersey
- How sigma bonds are formed
- Does wool attract or repel dust mites?
- What is your favorite piece of underwear
- How many liberals versus conservatives use Quora
- How easy it is to get a PhD
- There is a good scope in PHP
- Whats Amazon's right of return for used electronics
- What are the Death Troopers
- Should I work harder or smarter
- Is calcium oxide amphoteric
- What is Arduino Mega
- How many times do you say yall
- How does the FIITJEE Pinnacle program work
- How do I talk like an Aussie
- Do anacondas really exist
- What is world emoji day
- What are the benefits of target marketing
- Is Grand Cayman expensive
- Can play PlayStation 3 DVDs
- What is the scariest quest in Runescape
- England is bigger than Glasgow
- Who oversees cosmetics and personal care products
- What is the fear of death
- What is today's hour of life
- What do Apple employees think of Android
- How do you even meet people
- Cuddling naked is deceiving
- Did primates evolve from lemurs
- Can denature enzymes from the cold
- What is Milan Fashion Week
- Shaquille ONeal Could Shaq escape a bear
- Is an order a legally binding contract
- Why don't app stores support automatic updates?