HTC Company What is Zero Gap Design
HTC One smartphone review
The phone function under Android 4.1 (Jelly) lasts no big surprises ready. The application is visually different due to the modified user interface. The use of the app including the tab in the upper area goes without saying. The smartphone itself supports the four main GSM frequencies 850, 900, 1,800 and 1,900 MHz. This means that the One can be used in almost all networks in the world. A country-specific micro-SIM (prepaid) or an international option are usually advisable. You can obtain information on this subject from your mobile phone provider.
Cameras & multimedia
HTC is defying the megapixel craze with a main camera on the back that comes with 4 megapixels (2,688 x 1,520 pixels) dissolves. This is a so-called UltraPixel camera, the main components of which are a BSI sensor, the HTC ImageChip 2 and a 28 millimeter lens with an aperture F2.0. Compared to a 13 megapixel camera the individual pixels largerwhich allows more light to be captured. On the other hand, the photos are not suitable for large posters or placards. But the smartphone camera is meant more for snapshots anyway. The use of the optical zoom is not recommended as the image quality deteriorates quickly because the pixels are only enlarged.
The main camera of the HTC One delivers in everyday life acceptable pictureswhich, however, do not knock us off our feet. We should have given the strong advertising from HTC expected a little more. For comparison, we added the Apple iPhone 5 and the Sony NEX-5R system camera to the One. According to various reports on the Internet, HTC now has one Error in the software approved. This is how manual ISO setting does not work properly. This only increases the maximum value, but does not force the camera to expose with a higher ISO value. No update was available via the software update at the time of the test. Together with Zoe, however, this is a good performance, since one should not generally expect the performance of a digital SLR camera. A slight noise in a dark environment, even with the larger pixels, it cannot be completely avoided.
The Front camera is intended for video chats. This module solves with 2.1 megapixels and offers an 88 degree wide angle lens. The Recording quality is also okay here for the intended area of application. Apart from that, both cameras can be on board the HTC One Videos in full HD (1,920 x 1,080 pixels, 1080p) can be recorded. At this high resolution, a maximum of 30 fps is saved. Furthermore, the settings are quite extensive. Another new feature is the option during operation filter to use. This applies to both photo and video recordings. Together with Zoe you don't really need any additional apps like Instagram and Co.
- Where do we use Throwable and Exception
- Can an opportunist join the Indian Navy?
- Which Kpop group broke up the fastest
- Does the Oppo A3S support fast charging?
- Is your SSN in your driver's license?
- How does it feel after being infected with HIV?
- Which is better slim or buff
- What is your favorite desert trekking adventure
- IITRAM is good for other government students
- Why are doctors dissatisfied with health technologies
- Kai is a Hawaiian name
- How great was King Aurangzeb Alamgir
- Indian Zoroastrians marry Iranian Zoroastrians
- When is it really considered alcoholism?
- Qatar accepts Syrian refugees
- Where can I find Android programmers
- What if we freeze gasoline
- What are the threats from deepfake technology
- Which banks do not allow the purchase of crypto currency?
- LED lights really help with concentration
- Who invented the first computer chips
- Is this crazy math test a joke
- Which is the best Amazon clone script
- There were extravagant men 100 years ago