Why not fight soldiers wear bulletproof
Bulletproof vests - lifesavers in the Bundeswehr
Bulletproof vests, also known as bulletproof vests or bulletproof vests, protect soldiers in the Bundeswehr from attacks with firearms. Their surface properties and materials are chosen so that they offer the greatest possible protection against all possible types of weapon ammunition. This is how safety clothing saves lives in an emergency.
Security levels of bulletproof vests
The protective power of a bulletproof vest is specified with a protection class. The respective protection classes, which in Germany range from SK1 to SK4, meet various performance requirements. The established standards for the bulletproof vests have resulted from tests of the vests. The gunshot and combat simulations measure how many shots the bulletproof vest can stop without being damaged. Different calibers with different projectile speeds are used.
Only when all the test steps have been carried out is the degree of protection attested to the vests. In Germany, the bullet test has been standardized and is carried out by state firing offices in accordance with the “Technical Guideline for Protective Vests of the Police”. The same conditions exist for the highest possible quality standards.
Firearm © dimid_86 / Getty Images International
The protection classes of safety vests
- The Protection class SK 1 offers the wearers reliable protection against handgun ammunition with soft core and round head or partial jacket in combat.
- Protection against handgun ammunition with a hard core is provided by bulletproof vests from Protection class SK2. They also intercept cartridges with very high penetration and armor-piercing properties.
- The Protection class SK3 is awarded if it becomes clear in tests that the vest offers protection against rifle ammunition with full jacket and soft core or partial jacket or hollow point.
- Protection class SK4 provides protection against the penetration of long gun ammunition with full jacket and hard core.
Bulletproof vests - only used by the armed forces and police?
The Bundeswehr and the German police have bulletproof vests in their service equipment as standard. But what is the legal situation for private individuals? Can you just order a bullet-resistant vest? The answer: Yes, in Germany everyone is allowed to wear a bulletproof vest, but not at public events, as this violates the Assembly Act.
Bullet-resistant vest © goce / Getty Images International
- Is Panasonic as good as Sony
- Can class 11 still crack the IIT
- What's next for the AIB roast
- Why should a 401k post be outstanding
- How did Chelsea become a great club
- Is life better if you are not intelligent
- What is a sterile neutrino
- Which factors influence the gender-specific stratification in society?
- Why is direct current not used in private households?
- How do I create professional photo filters
- What day is Valentine's Day 2019
- Was Lord Rama a misogynist
- GMOs are consumed in North Korea
- Regard your family as poisonous people
- What Comes First Diabetes or Frequent Urination
- Clouds reduce UV exposure
- What is the best Saudi trade broker
- Which country does Niagara own
- Can I take an exam in Sindhi?
- What are application of germanium diode
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about wealth
- Why Do Some States Sell CBD Oil
- Work in America is dead
- Is eosin acidic or basic
- Do you like the music of rancid
- How is epicondylitis diagnosed and treated
- The Aztecs had schools
- Are MD and MS the same
- Which news source seems to be the most honest
- A narcissist speaks about child abuse
- There are delivery apps in Colima, Mexico
- What caused the civil war in Bougainville
- Does the summer sausage go bad
- What caused Vesuvius to erupt