Which is better arihant or cengage
Spectrum as the word itself signifies is the coverage of the concepts, characteristics, etc of any subject or topic in the widest possible manner. And Arihant is back with its popular Mathematics Spectrum to provide wide coverage of the concepts covered under the JEE Main and Advanced Mathematics syllabi. This monthly magazine will ensure thorough understanding of the concepts covered under JEE Main and Advanced syllabi through various sections like Master the NCERT , Board Exam Corner, School Practice, Olympiad Practice and Revision through Concept Maps. The present issue begins with JEE Focus topic Common Tangent to Two Circles covered comprehensively followed by Practice Session for JEE Advanced covering Functions of Real Variables. The Special Theorems section covers Conic Rotation Theorem whereas Master the NCERT covers Complex Number & Continuity & Differentiability. The Exam Diary section covers JEE Main 2014 Solved Paper (Offline) as well as JEE Advanced 2014 Solved Paper. Integration a Different Approach is covered under JEE Advanced Corner followed by Complex Numbers covered under Short Cut Method section. Area of Bounded Region is covered under the Linked Comprehension Based Questions whereas Permutations & Combinations is covered under the School Practice section. Other sections in the magazine cover Brain Teasers, Aptitude Test, Olympiad Practice and Math-e-Meter. As the present edition covers various dimensions of the subject, it for sure will help boost anxious and excited young minds of the nation. Also the certain new features will help increase the exposure towards the subject.
Spectrum as the word itself means is the coverage of the concepts, properties, etc. of a subject or the subject in the broadest possible way. And Arihant is back with his popular math spectrum of broad coverage of the concepts covered under the JEE Main and Higher Mathematics syllabi.This monthly includes a thorough understanding of the concepts under JEE Main and advanced curricula through the various sections on how the master's NCERT is assured , Board Exam Corner, school practice, Olympics practice and revision through concept maps. The present issue begins with JEE focus topic common tangent to two circles for JEE extended coverage functions covered by real variables comprehensively followed by practice session. The Special Sentences section covers Conic Rotation Theorem while Masters of NCERT covers with complex numbers & continuity & differentiability. The Exam Diary section covers JEE Main 2014 Solved Paper (Offline) as well as JEE Advanced 2014 Solved Paper. Another integration approach is covered under JEE Extended Corner followed by complex numbers in the Short Cut Method section. The Environment of the Bounded Region under the Linked Understanding Based questions while permutations and combinations are covered under the School Practice section. Other sections in the journal cover brain teasers, aptitude test, Olympics practice, and math e-meters. As the present edition encompasses various dimensions of the subject, it is sure to help anxious and excited young minds of the nation. Also the certain new features will help reduce the exposure on the subject.
- What are some medical treatments for psoriasis?
- What does starbeat mean
- Which artist sang the song The Twist
- Can a photon emit an electron
- How many types of pollution are there
- What actually is MIT Media Lab
- Ultimate nutrition is bankrupt
- Are there any online therapy startups
- What is the best computational astrophysical simulation
- Why is hell burning and not freezing?
- Are there numbers that have to count to infinity
- Brutalist design can be beautiful
- What are some good wishing spells
- Why is Milo Yiannopoulos Catholic
- Who is the hero of your house
- Teachers often pay for EdTech SaaS
- Will Stripe steal my identity
- What is your opinion on Hillary Clinton
- What is an international dealer account
- How do I deal with badly behaved students
- How can Godel's ontological proof be explained?
- How long will human influence last?
- How come I don't understand my sexuality
- Which hormone is called the birth hormone