Can Siri reset your phone
Clear Siri history
Learn how to clear Siri communications and dictation history.
When you're using Siri and dictation, everything you say and dictate is sent to Apple for processing along with other Siri data. It uses a random identifier that is not associated with your Apple ID, email address, or other information that Apple may know from your use of other Apple services. Here you can find out more about the "Ask Siri" function, the dictation function and data protection.
Clear Siri communication history
The random identifier applies to a specific device and is used for a maximum of six months. In iOS 13.2, iPadOS 13.2, watchOS 6.1, tvOS 13.2 or macOS Catalina 10.15.1 and newer, you can delete your previous communication with Siri and the dictation function linked to this ID. *
After you've installed the software updates, you can do the following on any device that you want to clear your Siri and dictation history on.
- On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings, then Siri & Search, then Siri & Dictation History. Now you tap on "Delete Siri and Dictation History".
- On an Apple Watch, choose Settings, then Siri, and then Siri and Dictation History. Now you tap on "Delete Siri and Dictation History".
- On an Apple TV, choose Settings, then General, and then Siri History. Now you tap on "Delete Siri and Dictation History".
- To clear history for a HomePod, go to HomePod Settings in the Home app, then tap Siri History. Now you tap on "Clear Siri History".
- On a Mac, open System Preferences, then click Siri. Now click on "Delete Siri and Dictation History".
* If you clear the history of communication with Siri and the dictation function, only the communication associated with the random identifier will be deleted. This communication is linked to the random identifier for a maximum of six months. After six months, the link between your communication history and the random identifier will be broken. Communication history can be retained for up to two years to help Apple develop and optimize Siri, dictation, and other voice processing functions such as voice control. The short communication segments that have been checked can be kept for more than two years without the random identifier to further improve Siri.
- Which cameras can Nikon lenses use?
- Is Israel really a military superpower?
- Who are the main categorical logicians
- Is Bloomberg TV helpful for day trading
- What does calm simply mean
- In which quadrants does the cosine decrease
- Which IILM campus is the best
- Why do people have two faces
- How do big companies use psychometric tests?
- How do you monetize a Christian website
- What's your favorite moment for Severus Snape
- Do you love happiness
- Does anyone have a quora addiction?
- Why is copper deposited instead of zinc?
- Does the pressure affect the speed of sound
- What is the importance of demographic customers
- Inhalation of whitener affects sleep
- Is cannabis as carcinogenic as tobacco
- How does the SQL engine work
- Bob Marley composed a Hindi song
- Is pi greater than 5
- Why are white LEDs so bright
- What caste does Rai belong to
- How healthy are vegetarian children