What does the term Higgledy Piggledy mean
under and over (German) 
- Up and down is very often used in conjunction with the verb walk second hand: something goes haywire
- up and down
- IPA: [ˈdʁʊntɐ ʊnt ˈdʁyːbɐ]
- Audio samples: upside down (Info)
-  colloquial:messed up, chaotic
Sense releated words:
-  like cabbage and beets
-  ordered, planned, planned, systematic
-  With love, it works a lot over and over: He loves her, but she loves someone else, and in four weeks everything will be completely different again.
-  When it's in a school class upside down then a) the teacher does not have the class under control and b) the students learn less than they could.
-  “In the Middle Ages it worked over and over: Crusades, famines, persecutions ... "
-  "[1991, shortly before the collapse of the Soviet Union:]" That was a very special time because it was there upside down went and I was confronted with poverty and misery in these weeks in which I was traveling around as a journalist. «"
-  "Grammatically and orthographically it went [with the comics" Krazy Kat "] upside down […]“
-  “Attentive corporate angels take care of their start-upper shortly after they are founded - or even before that. And that's still the case in many young companies over and over: Changes in the founding team, new business ideas or simply no more money [...] "
-  “The island [Iceland] with its around 330,000 inhabitants recovered surprisingly quickly from the catastrophic financial crash of 2008 - driven primarily by growing tourism. Politically, however, things have been going on in the past two years upside down.“
Characteristic word combinations:
-  with verb:up and downwalk
-  Saying index "going haywire"
- [*] Digital dictionary of the German language "under and over"
- [*] University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "Haywire"
- ↑Thinker of the West - Philosophy of the Middle Ages. In: Bavarian radio. June 23, 2017 (online until May 17, 2022 due to the German Telemedia Act (TMG) in connection with the State Broadcasting Treaty in the version of the 22nd amendment, URL, accessed on July 6, 2019).
- ↑The world from the perspective of beekeepers. In: Northern German Radio. June 28, 2018 (URL, accessed July 6, 2019).
- ↑Bernd Graff: Comic AI finds "Krazy Kat". The "Krazy Kat" comics were long gone - now Artificial Intelligence makes them accessible again .. In: sueddeutsche.de. July 5, 2019, ISSN 0174-4917 (URL, accessed July 6, 2019).
- ↑Florian Meyer-Hawranek: Netzlexikon - B for Business Angel. In: Bavarian radio. August 26, 2015 (URL, accessed July 6, 2019).
- ↑General election - Icelanders punish government. In: German wave. October 19, 2017 (URL, accessed July 6, 2019).
- ↑Oxford English Dictionary "higgledy-piggledy"
- ↑Oxford English Dictionary "haywire"
- Is cinnamon oil good for curing mushrooms
- What does emotional pain actually mean?
- How colliding plates cause earthquakes
- What is the AYUSH system
- What are some popular Korean cosmetic brands
- What is the best fishing boat
- Which startups are hiring in Indore
- Does wool attract or repel dust mites?
- How can I become a tax return creator
- Who sells gold furniture
- How much chemistry does geophysics involve
- Why is creativity so painful
- What is a nominal
- What are interesting facts about red color
- What was your first favorite film
- Who is Amber on an Amber Alert
- Who is your favorite Asian-American actor
- What is n-factor chemistry
- What are some uses of butyric acid
- How do I start building Sigfox applications
- Where is the ARP cache stored
- When is a product sustainable?
- What are WhatsApp's main sources of income
- How does death feel?
- How can I better manage shift work
- Can opinions solve a problem
- What is chord tone soloing
- Windows 10 is good for video editing
- Is UY Scuti visible
- How is mind an illusion
- Why did no organisms develop Raeder?
- What are some unusual gardening tips
- Why do Bengali women wear bright lipstick