What is the purpose of the plenary
Right of control of the MPs
Inquiries about the plenary
In session weeks in which Tuesday and Wednesday sessions or series of sessions of the plenary assembly are planned according to the session plan, every member of the state parliament can submit a request for the plenary session to the state government. The questions to a plenary session are published as printed matter with the answers.
Every member of the state parliament has the right to submit more extensive inquiries to the state government in writing to the state parliament, which are then answered in writing within four weeks and, at the request of the member, published as state parliament printed matter.
An interpellation is a major public request to the state government on particularly important matters. It can be introduced by a parliamentary group or 20 Members. The President of the State Government must immediately forward interpellations. After the state government has answered the interpellation, the answer is forwarded to the parliamentary groups and interpellators. If they so wish, the interpellation will be dealt with in plenary or in the committee responsible for the subject. The answer will be followed by a debate if requested by a political group or 20 Members. Proposals cannot be made at this meeting. By resolution of the council of elders, an interpellation can also be assigned to the committees for treatment.
Current hour is a debate in the plenary assembly on a current occasion on a topic to be determined alternately by the political groups, which is of general interest and falls within the competence of the country.
Parliamentary Participation Act
With the Parliamentary Participation Act and the related agreement between the state parliament and the state government, the state government undertakes to inform the state parliament at an early stage, for example, about legislative projects, intended state treaties and, insofar as they are matters of state political importance, about matters of the Federal Council and about matters of the European Union . In particular, the state parliament is already being forwarded the draft legislative acts of the European Union, which it can check for compliance with EU competences and the subsidiarity principle (early warning system for subsidiarity control). The state government has to give the state parliament the opportunity to comment and to take these opinions into account.
Motions are introduced with the words: "The state parliament wants to decide". In addition to individual MPs, political groups can submit motions and amendments as a whole. For urgent matters, the rules of procedure provide for the possibility of submitting urgent motions, which are then decided on more quickly
- How was your massage experience
- What is 2D and 3D 1
- Everyone enjoys violence
- How does Gerrymandering disenfranchise the voters?
- What is a coach and berth
- Top 11 cleaner apps for Android
- Which cement is better suited for tile work
- Who can make paid calls on the stock exchange
- How are mobile game apps monetized
- Are the brains of psychopaths wired differently?
- How easy is a BA
- Why do we need hair toners
- Have any Neanderthals lived until modern times
- Which sports help you get bigger
- What Star Trek technology actually exists today
- What is the most dangerous logical error
- When does child support stop?
- Tank Girl is worth watching
- What characterized the French New Wave
- How do I remove unwanted search engines
- What is the simplest cake
- What are some must read Bengali books
- School is difficult
- How is linen made into fabric
- Can I learn English in six months
- Why did I fail the JEE Main
- What is your deepest shower thought
- How environmentally friendly are you
- Influences the performance of your employees in the growth of your company
- Are there solar ion batteries for clocks?
- Sylvester is the host in Westworld
- What is the rarest PlayStation 2 game
- How yogis float in the air
- Why is gender identity a choice