Python developers get good salaries
The German Python forum
Post Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:02 am
C ++ is incredibly complex. Much of the complexity is completely unnecessary. Compared to C, it is much more difficult to combine C ++ with other languages. Furthermore, it has no advantages over other languages unless you actually need the performance. In practice this is almost never the case, which is better off with Java.MagBen wrote: ↑ In software development, Python is a great addition to C ++. You are much more effective as a C ++ developer if you do not develop everything that works with Python with C ++.
ML is much more than neural networks. The tools for ML are not very good either. As soon as it goes significantly beyond just playing around locally and you actually want to use ML productively, it gets complicated very quickly. How do you manage the data for training, the models themselves, etc. correctly? How do I do backtesting? How do I get this to production? How do I turn it into a pipeline so that I can continuously improve models?The tools for ML are now so good that the library syntax is no longer the problem, but you sketch your layers of the neural network and the learning cases on paper and then this is implemented in Python.
Well, if you had left out "good" ones I would agree. You can definitely find a developer position for Java without any problems, that's just the simple standard language that every bad programmer somehow manages and nobody asks why you use Java, which is different with Python or even more exotic languages. I don't think most of these passages are that good, though. Companies that also use other languages, i.e. who deliberately deal with the topic of language selection, are more likely to have good developer positions.Therefore it is not possible to get a good developer position only with the qualification of Python developer. This works with C ++ and Java, but not with Python.
- Is there a Chinese mafia in Bangkok
- What is n-factor chemistry
- When was the NYSE formed?
- What is the definition of self indicator
- Is there a semantic compression for SVG
- Why do we always have to be wrong
- Where can I get an L293D IC from
- If Bobby Fischer were a Trump supporter
- Why didn't Microsoft purchase PrimeSense
- How does the Shopify business model work
- Is it dangerous to exercise in the morning?
- TechCrunch will report on the launch conference
- Can I smoke Mate Kraeuter
- Does Ontario have any natural disasters
- How can I write a meaningful apology
- What are famous football rivalries in Poland
- Game programming is difficult
- Is that the new iPhone SE
- Does LinkedIn have a venture fund
- Which production companies accept unwanted scripts?
- What Sony Pictures Animation ruined
- Can a politician be a civil servant
- Where does the Grantha alphabet come from
- Why is it not in GST