How can I stop being curious?
Why should I be curious? Because you can do it!
And what if we are no longer curious?
Then we no longer exist. This was the trigger for my invitation at our lunch where I invited Sarah for an interview. Sarah suddenly quoted Goethe's Faust and made me stop:
"... That I know what the world is
Holding together at heart,
See ‘all power and seeds,
And don't rummage in words anymore. "
When we are no longer curious, we stop.
But what does this have to do with Goethe's Faust: Dr. Faustos is a scholar, has studied everything that can be studied, is a doctor, Magister & Co
"There I stand‘ now, I poor fool,
And I'm as smart as before! "
Faust wants to know more, he wants to get to the core of life. Like us. Some want to know in a big way what the world is made of and try to get closer to the question of the nucleus (elementary particles, atomic nuclei, ionized atoms or molecules) with the particle accelerator in Cern. Others look for the core in spiritual enlightenment, the next one satisfies his curiosity by preparing his body for high performance like a marathon etc. The energy is always the same:
- I want to know if it works
- I trust that I can do it
- I want to meet a need
- Why didn't Microsoft purchase PrimeSense
- How does the Codecademys business model work?
- What is conspiracy of silence
- How beautiful is Boracay
- What is 8 9 5 5 6
- What is VPN How does the firewall work
- What is your dream lawn mower
- What is the type in PL SQL
- In what order should you learn German?
- Where can I download films or series
- Cersei tried to kill Jon Snow
- Is the M16 built by Colt
- How is megaloblastic anemia treated
- How do I become happier
- How do vitamins help people with depression
- How is DIPSAR for a B pharmacy
- Why don't I like dogs
- How to calculate a preferred stock
- Why do people relate to poverty
- Have Republicans ever done anything good
- Agender is a gender
- What are some uses of the virtual machine
- Has Deadpool 2 post-credits scenes
- Will Aircel ever launch 4G services?