What causes chondrial sarcoma
Under a Chondrosarcoma one understands a malignant bone tumor, which can arise primarily and secondarily and emerges from the cartilage tissue.
Chondrosarcoma accounts for about ten to twenty percent of all malignant primary bone tumors, with women being affected less than men.
It is assumed that chondrosarcoma develops primarily in two thirds of cases and secondary in one third of cases as part of the degeneration of osteochondromas or enchondromas.
The chondrosarcoma is often localized on the proximal humerus, the scapula, and the proximal and distal femurs.
One differentiates between a central, a periosteal and a mesenchymal chondrosarcoma.
In the early stages, chondrosarcoma does not cause any symptoms. There is pain later.
The x-ray shows an osteolytic tumor with central calcification. Computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and skeletal scintigraphy are also performed.
7 Differential Diagnostic
Bone metastases, the enchondroma and other cartilaginous tumors should be considered in the differential diagnosis.
The chondrosarcoma is largely radiation and chemoresistant, which is why an en bloc resection with generous clearance is recommended in the early stages. However, this assumes that the surrounding soft tissue is not also affected. In the event of a breakthrough with soft tissue involvement, the only last option is disarticulation.
With an R0 resection, the 5-year survival rate for high-grade tumors is thirty percent and for low-grade tumors ninety percent. If a relapse occurs, the prognosis is poor.
- ↑ Schütte et al. Guideline Malignant Bone Tumors in Adults. As of May 2011; called on 07/06/2016
- Can it interfere with thoughts that medication changes thoughts
- How can we better use Google
- Facts are still important in the world
- Why are people so mean sometimes
- Boys are naturally more hyperactive than girls
- Can ISRO build its own space station
- Why do people act like this
- Why is tin an element 1
- Who secretly rules the world
- What is 11 11 2
- Which startups produce the best blogs
- What are the benefits of quinoa
- What is the MPC equation
- How a wild horse is tamed
- How can I get stamina to dance
- People brag about being Quorans
- 3D printers come with CAD software
- What is U in chemistry
- What is special about Tenali
- How can I start learning metaphysics
- Foam concrete can be used as flooring
- Computer monitors could be wireless
- Why is deforestation occurring in Brazil?
- Easier money now
- An architect can learn web design
- What does phytoplankton eat
- What is my car worth
- How is logic used in computer programming
- What are some substitutes for white vinegar?
- How do I get rid of moisture
- Do you make your own ice cream
- What are the main symptoms of manangitis
- Why is there no looting in Japan
- Should old problems affect future relationships