What is VPN How does the firewall work
Which ports must be opened on the router / firewall for the VPN server under Windows?
Virtual Private Network called VPN for short
Windows version 2000 or higher offer a real VPN server, i.e. a user can log into the VPN server computer from outside via a VPN tunnel.
For this to work smoothly, PPTP on the router or the firewall of the Port 1723 TCP as well as that Protocol GRE (protocol ID 47) to the Server computer forwarded or allowed through.
In a Fritz box it looks like this.
For L2TP over IPSec have to oppose it UDP 500 (for Internet Key Exchange)
UDP 5500 (for IPsec Network Address Translation = NAT-T) and
UDP 1701 (for L2TP traffic)
released or forwarded.
Further information on VPN can be found in our article VPN network with Windows XP.
27 ratingsØ 4.48
- What is H12 of C6H12O6
- How many halftones is a perfect 4th.
- What are panels
- How are data analysis and biology related?
- How to calculate the STPD
- What is a virus 6
- The USA was founded on religion
- How is the hedge fund performance fee paid?
- What is your opinion on piercings
- Music increases our concentration
- What is the ion of hydrochloric acid
- How can I get a perfect woman
- What does the FBI stand for?
- What makes a meal particularly junk
- What is TTY
- How do I save content from Quora
- What is Gordon Chang's view of China?
- How do you deal with criticism of Quora
- What are some interesting facts about Queensryche
- What is Patton Oswalt's real name
- What are some obscure music recommendation sites
- Transform the suburbs of Melbourne into Queensland
- Are debt securities like time deposits
- Helicopter parenting is encouraged in American society