What emphasizes the Gestalt theory
Brief introduction to Gestalt theory
Joke Structures pp 18-42 | Cite as
The background of the own joke analyzes is the shape theory approach of the so-called Berlin School, which was founded by WERTHEIMER, KÖHLER, KOFFKA and LEWIN. A complete description cannot be given here, so reference is made to the relevant literature. Basic explanations can be found in METZGER (1975a, b, c) and GUSS (1975a, b); brief introductions include HÜPPE (1984) and WALTER (1985); The collection of Wolfgang METZGER's writings published by STADLER & CRABUS (1986) offers a good overview.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- In addition to spatial conditions, in the literature (BOWER 1981) also ego states (see above moods, states of intoxication) are assigned to context conditions. That is probably not correct factually and terminologically. From a gestalt theoretical point of view, a distinction should be made between environmental effects and conditions of the entire psychological field, e.g. mood, tension, openness. Google Scholar
Authors and Affiliations
There are no affiliations available
- What is dielectric
- What is damped vibration
- How do AdWords agencies work
- Should the child tax credit be eliminated
- What makes a good title
- What are some characteristics of diploid organisms
- Why do we need self-actualization
- Is it normal to forget about physics
- What is JRY
- Why is Milo Yiannopoulos Catholic
- Who can translate the text into English
- What is your least favorite casino game?
- Why is Italian football so boring?
- Is VIT Vellore better than IITs 2
- What does dirty money mean
- Has overpopulation made people less empathetic
- What does publishing a website mean
- How do you look on a resume
- How can I create a certification authority
- How do i make a rocket motor
- Can light travel without a medium
- What is the meaning of immersed
- I have a natural talent for writing
- How can I afford life