How much does an aluminum roof cost
Estimate the cost of a tin roof
What are the sheet metal roof costs based on?
Metals have a variable market value, which is one reason why all price information can only be given as a guide. We would like to recommend that you buy a tin roof that has a high-quality coating so that it can withstand the weather for as long as possible.
Not only the material quality, which is closely related to the service life of a sheet metal roof, influences the costs, the aesthetic design of the product also plays a role in the price: Unusual structures and colors increase the sheet metal roof costs.
Concrete price information for better orientation
- If you want a particularly inexpensive sheet metal roof, then you can buy galvanized sheet steel pans for a price starting at around EUR 20 per square meter.
- Due to its long service life and its relatively low price compared to copper, titanium zinc sheet is popular: the cost is around 40 euros per square meter.
- Anodized aluminum is available in many colors. The sheet metal roof costs for this material are usually between 25 and 30 euros per square meter.
- You can buy galvanized sheet metal sheets with a width of 67 cm from a price of around 35 euros per square meter.
- Tin roofs made of copper are particularly expensive, but of high quality. Count on around 100 EUR per square meter - and with a beautiful patina in a few years.
The sheet metal roof costs mentioned above include both the material and the price for installing the sheet metal - including VAT.
This additional work is part of the sheet metal roof costs
Various additional work and materials are not included in the above prices. This includes the battens or formwork of the roof, the verges, the drainage system and any roof windows.
Sample project: Costs for a 60 square meter sheet metal roof
A larger garden house is to have a high-quality tin roof made of copper. The sheet metal roof costs add up from the battens, the copper roof and the drainage system.
|Copper roof||6,000 EUR|
|Drainage system||370 EUR|
Pay attention to quality!
Bought cheaply can mean with a tin roof: rusted through quickly and in the garbage! Make sure that you receive a corrosion-resistant product and have it installed properly so that there is no structural damage!
- What is the vitality of ancient English
- How much does Shalimar Eau de Toilette cost
- What is the square root of 444
- Will all people look the same at some point?
- Energy is generated in mitochondria
- What are touching music
- How should the hair conditioner be used
- What is cmm
- How do you negotiate shorter rental terms
- Why is money not important in Islam
- Simplicity can be a selling point
- How do I practice singing
- How weird is your roommate
- Are you thrifty or cheap
- What are some contemporary clothing styles
- What is an unregistered mutual fund
- What are high beta stocks
- Harrison Ford has children
- When was Bokksu started
- Is Fiverr com really a scam 1
- What are the benefits of joining clubs
- Why is the human brain two complicated
- Why is H2O2 less stable than H2O
- Could we live on the outer planets?