How does Sensodyne toothpaste relieve toothache
Treatment of tenderness
Choose the right toothpaste for your needs
When choosing your toothpaste, other product benefits are also important. You should consider all of them and consider which ones are important to you personally:
- Gum protection
- Fresh breath
- Tooth enamel protection
- Multi action
- Repair of sensitive teeth **
Use our Sensodyne now® Product finder and find the right toothpaste.
How is Sensodyne® applied?
In order to reduce the symptoms of pain sensitivity and to clean your teeth effectively, we recommend brushing twice a day with a fluoride-containing Sensodyne® Toothpaste, as well as the use of a toothbrush with soft bristles, such as the Sensodyne® Complete Protection Toothbrush. Ask your dentist about appropriate oral hygiene.
* Source: Nielsen, MarketTrack, Zahnpasta, Sensitive, LH + DFH incl.Hofer / Lidl, sales in €, MAT until week 24 2018, Austria.
** A protective layer is formed on the pain-sensitive areas of the teeth. Regular use, twice a day, provides lasting protection against pain sensitivity.
- What is scarecrow fear made of toxin
- Likes Brazil Chile
- What is the best church in Sacramento
- What are the examples of Supremum Infimum
- How did Smetana and Janacek get along?
- What did you do your PhD in
- What is Amazon's cell phone return policy
- Which engineering has the least physics
- Who uses Bigchain DB
- Is physics and chemistry the same
- How can I change my social situation?
- Why is there a tide lock
- What causes sunburn
- How do I install React
- Do you really need antivirus software
- David Koch dies well
- Who are some great hip hop singers
- The Federal Reserve is hackable
- How quickly can I learn to draw drawings
- A big government is needed in 2019
- What are the best Xbox 360 games
- Who do you distrust
- Why is Syria not a free country
- Should Britain have invaded Denmark during World War II