What are some wellness documentation
"(Un) healthy": New Netflix documentary series shows the dark side of the hyped wellness industry
A feel-good treatment for relaxation in between has never hurt anyone - at least many people take it for granted. But the Netflix documentary "(un) healthy" (in the original: "(un) well") thwarts this idea and shows that the wellness industry can also have its downsides.
The Netflix documentary series "(un) healthy" takes a close look at the wellness industry
We actually want to do something good for ourselves with a wellness treatment, but how positively can different types of treatments really affect our well-being and health? The six-part documentary series "(In) Healthy", which is now available on Netflix, examines this question and takes a closer look at the entire industry and some of its controversial trends and methods.
Netflix documentary series "(un) healthy": How effective or harmful are wellness trends such as fasting, oils & Co.?
That should be pretty exciting, because many different voices have their say in the documentary series. Both skeptics and supporters of wellness treatments and scientists should contribute to the fact that the audience can form an opinion and learn the background to popular trends - whether promising or dubious - in the wellness industry. "There's a lot of conflicting information and misinformation and there isn't a lot of concrete data and testing," producer Erica Sachin told The Guardian. "We felt this was the perfect time to look at this burgeoning industry and try to extract some of the facts from fiction."
What is harmful and what actually works? That should clear itself up with "(un) healthy". In the first season of the Netflix documentary, the focus will be on essential oils, which have developed from a niche product into a real gold mine. In addition, the feel-good trends tantra, breast milk, fasting, ayahuasca and bee venom therapy are each examined in more detail.
- How do young people make new friends
- Repair therapy should be banned nationally
- Can you measure plasma
- What is the frequently used preposition
- Why does gravity depend on the mass?
- How do I start a good habit
- How do I calculate the geometric isomerism
- Should we use type hints
- Will Donald Trump kill us
- Can a hearing aid increase hearing performance
- How many of you love Tamannaah's navel
- What does investment accounting mean
- Which browser has a high speed of light
- Getting married can actually ruin our relationship
- Requires Samsung Android
- Why doesn't Starbucks sell donuts
- Have you met someone special recently?
- Why do serial killers accidentally kill innocents
- What is fumigation treatment
- Why did yog become yoga?
- How do we send strips
- What do you like about our college
- How can I get backstage passes?