What am i 3
Lush blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. The aroma is reminiscent of a good Bordeaux, complemented by the strong South African fruit.
Alcohol content: 14% vol.
Allergen information: contains sulphites
Prices incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
This deep-colored, lush blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot matured in barriques for four months. The aroma is reminiscent of a good Bordeaux, complemented by the strong South African fruit: deep dark red color, interesting herbal aroma with earthy, leathery and smoky notes. Elegant structure and intense fruit of plums and currants, medium body and pleasant tannins. Goes perfectly with pizza and pasta.
|Grape varieties:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc|
|Alcohol content:||14% vol.|
|Sugar content:||2.8 g / l|
|Acid:||5.8 g / l|
|Net filling quantity / volume:||0.75 l|
|Drinking temperature:||16-18 ° C|
|Drinking time:||right away|
|Shelf life:||ten years|
|Allergen notice:||contains sulphites|
|Distributor:||Imported by Zeter, Weinagentur GmbH & Co. KG, D-67434 Neustadt, Germany|
Kaapzicht was first mentioned as a farm under the name Friesland in 1712 and passed into the possession of the Steytler family in 1946. The estate got its name because of the breathtaking view of Table Mountain and Table Bay. For a long time, the entire grape harvest was sold exclusively to large wineries. In 1984 the first wine was finally bottled under its own label.
Kaapzicht Estate has 174 hectares of vineyards on hills with mainly northern orientation (southern hemisphere!) And therefore these are under direct sunlight. In general, Bottelary is considered one of the best and coolest red wine regions in Stellenbosch. The stony granite soils are fertile and, together with an ideal climate, offer the best conditions for the production of top quality.
Buy Kaapzicht Estate BIN 3 2016 for € 12.95 online!The BIN 3 2016 from Kaapzicht Estate is a red wine from the growing area in South Africa. The BIN 3 2016 is dry, is made from Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc, has an alcohol content of 14% vol. and should be enjoyed at 16-18 ° C. You can find more wines from South Africa, the wine region and the Kaapzicht Estate winery here in the edelrausch online shop!
- Is the flood a blessing or a curse?
- What happened to Karen Carpenter
- What is Patton Oswalt's real name
- How did you finally get disciplined
- Rap only sings poetry
- Why do we mock people
- An emotional connection is possible through SMS
- Who were Abraham Lincoln's siblings
- Is there a reliable crypto card provider
- Is the health insurance from Apollo Munich good
- Why is digitization important
- What would you think is too nice
- When does a narcissist unlock
- What are the stochastic processes used for?
- What are the alternatives to copromote
- Russia has a lot of closed gay men
- Richard Hendricks is a good engineer
- How powerful is the Intel Xeon processor
- How is the month-long python course
- How do you block someone on WhatsApp
- Which is the cheapest cruise line
- What is the full form of IUTAM
- India has actually changed
- What is it to be an adult