When should I apply for PA school?
In the near future, training in the higher-level service for health and nursing will be transferred to the technical college. So take the opportunity to train in the upper class at our school - both in Oberwart and in Frauenkirchen!
With a successfully completed three-year training in the high-level service for health and nursing, you take on the overall responsibility for the nursing process in a crisis-proof and future-proof profession. Although the training is demanding, it offers you a wide range of insights into the various competencies and fields of action of this unique profession. Together with your eagerness to learn, our passion and a common motivation, we accompany you hand in hand from the beginning of your training to the successful completion. So take advantage of the opportunity to apply at one of the two locations this year. There are enough apprenticeships available for this year!
Additional information for the application at the Frauenkirchen site (!): A double application is possible there - both for training in high-level health and nursing care (training duration: 3 years) and for nursing assistant (training duration: 2 years). Your application will then be registered for both training tracks, increasing your chances of being accepted into one of both training courses. Please express this wish in your application letter!
Danger (!): Since this form of training is being offered for the last time, there is no possibility of repeating a year of training if the training goals are not achieved and after all repetition options have been exhausted, as in the following year (2022) only training as a nursing assistant will be offered!
Duration of training for the high-level service for health and nursing:
The training to become a qualified nurse takes three years and comprises a total of 4,600 hours of theoretical and practical training.
We offer you:
You will receive health, accident and pension insurance from us for the entire duration of your apprenticeship, and you will also receive monthly "pocket money". We will provide you with uniforms, which you will need for internships in particular, free of charge. In addition, you have the option of renting in our integrated residential building during your training period at the social tariff and you are entitled to inexpensive catering in the attached Oberwart hospital.
Registration deadline: From January 1st, 2021 up to and including April 30th, 2021
Start of training: On September 13, 2021 in Oberwart and at the Frauenkirchen site
- Reaching the age of 17 by February 28, 2022.
- Successful completion of ten school levels. In individual cases, the admissions committee can refrain from successfully completing ten school levels if the applicant has successfully passed a final apprenticeship examination.
- The health aptitude required to exercise the profession.
- The trustworthiness required to exercise the profession (integrity).
- The required knowledge of the German language.
- Informal letter of application
- CV in tabular form
- Proof of citizenship
- Proof of any name changes (if not all documents have the same name)
- Graduation certificates from the 8th and 10th grades
- Apprenticeship certificate and apprenticeship letter, if available
- 1 passport photo
- Original criminal record certificate by April 30, 2021 at the latest
- Submit the original medical certificate by April 30, 2021 at the latest - You can download the form here: Medical certificate
Admission or selection process:
- The admission procedure is multi-stage; after we have received your application, we will inform you in writing about the further admission procedure.
- The admission committee ultimately decides on admission to higher-level training in health and nursing. You will be informed of the decision in writing.
The central focus of the upscale service for health and nursing lies in the overall responsibility for the nursing process. The qualified health and nurses control the care process by planning and acting as well as delegating and controlling. This is done in particular on the basis of nursing diagnoses, which are recorded, diagnosed and evaluated by the upscale service for health and nursing. In addition, the qualified health and nursing staff play a key role in the diagnostic and therapeutic area and see themselves as an integral part of a multi-professional team, in which the well-being of the people in need of care is always the focus.
The nursing core competencies are: Link to § 14 GuKG Nursing core competencies
The competencies in medical diagnostics and therapy are: Link to § 15 GuKG Competencies in medical diagnostics and therapy
The competencies in the multi-professional care team are: Link to § 16 GuKG Competencies in the multi-professional care team
What we expect from you:
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Stress resistance
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Relationship, communication and conflict skills
- Tolerance and appreciation for your fellow human beings
What you can expect from us:
- Tireless commitment to accompany you in the learning process
- Broad specialist knowledge of a wide variety of topics in health and nursing
- Empathy, tolerance and appreciation for you
- “With each other”, where “we” and what connects before what separates
- Individual learning support
- a healthy level of humor in the classroom
Link to the content of the theoretical and practical training
Link to the AMS specialist grant
- What are the functions of data warehouse
- Think as randomly as you dream
- Which functions Facebook and WhatsApp are missing
- Why did the second crusade begin?
- How do I become happier
- How lung cancer metastasizes to the adrenal glands
- Sadists have empathy
- What are the benefits of quinoa
- How to clip in Geometry Dash
- Women are taking over the world
- You can buy OmiseGO OMG from Binance
- What can I really develop to learn Ruby
- What a snake is chasing you
- What is your favorite game character
- Removing varicose veins is dangerous
- Which nation makes the least mistakes?
- What's your favorite AC DC album
- How does Bitcoin work in Nigeria
- How is parking in Secaucus, NJ
- Dell XPS 15 has a backlight
- Which process increases the variation in bacteria
- What was your experience with a snow storm
- Are quoras rules published anywhere
- How does a balalaika sound