Would Munir still fit into Barca
- Date of birth: 01.09.1995
- Place of birth: San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Spain
- National team: Spain
- Size: 175 cm
- Position: Storm
- Image source: Aitor Alcalde / Getty Images
|Rayo Majadahonda (Youth)||2010-2011|
|FC Barcelona (youth)||2011-2014|
|FC Barcelona B||2014-2015|
|Valencia CF (loan)||2016-2017|
|Deportivo Alavés (Loan)||2017-2018|
|FC Barcelona||since 2018|
Munir El Haddadi Mohamed has been with the professionals of FC Barcelona since 2014, before that the young Spaniard of Moroccan descent went through all the youth teams of the Catalans and some other Spanish clubs - including Rayo Majadahonda - and shone there with insane plays and dream goals. In 2014, the young star made his debut in the Primera División and played a league game for Barça for the first time. Before joining Rayo Majadahonda, Munir played with CD Galapagar and DAV Santa Ana. During his season with Rayo Majadahonda, Munir scored 32 goals in 29 games, attracting the interest of larger clubs, including FC Barcelona. Again he presented fantastic performances. In the Youth League, the boy scored eleven goals in ten games. Once again, the interested parties were in line, but the Catalans did not want to give up their talent.
In his league debut for FC Barcelona, the young star scored the second goal of a sovereign 3-0 victory for the Catalans against FC Elche. The striker played the rest of the season partly for the A-team and partly for the B-team of the club. So he came to a total of 33 missions for both teams. In the following season, the Spaniard was an integral part of the first team, before he was loaned out to Valencia CF the following season (33 appearances, 6 goals) and then loaned to Deportivo Alavés (33 appearances, 10 goals). For the 2018/19 season, the player is firmly in the hands of Blaugrana and is a great hope for the future of the striker, after solid performances in preparation.
His way of playing
The young Spaniard is known for not being afraid of taking risks. He is looking for direct duels and goes into dribbling. Due to his physical weakness, he does not always succeed in this, but the striker is not discouraged and acts offensively. Especially in his youth, the player had a lot of success with his style of play and scored wonderful goals that were played well. One of the weaknesses of the young star is his lack of physical strength, which means that he often loses the ball in duels with physically superior opponents. Furthermore, Munir has to work on his understanding of the side. It is not uncommon for the player to be on the sidelines and thus not represent a point of departure or thereby prevent opportunities.
In the national team
June 2014 was the month of his debut for the Spanish U-19 national team. A few months later, in September of the same year, he ran for the U-21 national team. Shortly after his assignment for the U-21 team, he played a game for the Spanish A team on September 8, 2014. Here he was substituted in for Koke in the 77th minute after he was nominated for the injured Diego Costa. Because of this game, the native Moroccan was unable to get a nomination for his father's country of origin. FIFA rejected the move requested for the 2018 World Cup.
Luis Enrique and Cesc Fabregàs praise the talent
“It all happened very quickly for him. Everyone praised him. In the few training sessions I've seen of him, I can only confirm this, he's a good footballer. He doesn't let himself be limited by the pressure, he feels comfortable between his Barça team-mates. You all received him warmly and warmly, and as a result, he immediately feels part of the team. That's how it has to be. He is very special. He can play great both on the wing and in the center. He has a good overview and runs great between the central defenders. Munir moves between the open spaces and thus always finds space, just like Paco Alcácer. They're both quick and pretty nimble in motion. The most important thing, however, is that they are both still young. If such players are looking for opportunities, then you have to take them with you to the national team. They will be able to help us later when they are experienced enough! " - Cesc Fabregàs on SPORT.
“Munir has a good goal instinct. He is very agile and asserts himself. He will be of great help to us. Nonetheless, don't be too hasty, he still has a lot to learn. But that doesn't change the fact that the stars are good for him! " - Luis Enrique on Munir.
Important articles about the player
- Surgery helps with degenerative disc disease
- Who is your alarm clock
- Is the Equifax data breach real
- Why is gasoline expensive in some countries
- Bitcoin is more volatile than other currencies
- How big is the big hadron collider
- Dreams of a mental disorder
- Is iron a ancient material?
- Can humanities scholars become product managers?
- How can giant ships float on the water?
- How do you deal with hackers on Facebook
- What does the dissociation of water mean
- Can India ever compete with China?
- What is the gyroscopic torque
- What is volatility in chemistry
- What is automatic duplex printing
- Which nation makes the least mistakes?
- Garter snakes are poisonous
- What is a sabbatical at American universities
- What was the Phineas Gage Study
- Want to cure your health problems
- Would Munir still fit into Barca
- What are the requirements for Dutch citizenship
- How do I stop getting confused
- Where can I buy non-iodized salt
- Will Ryzen 5 3600 bottleneck RTX 2080
- Ted Cruz is tough like Texas
- Buying a home saves you money
- Is Stylo male or female in French
- What is meant by emotional hunger
- Border cities in India are very cosmopolitan
- What happens in the Amity aptitude test
- I have a natural talent for writing
- What is a cotton-rich fabric