The University of Mumbai offers scholarships
Internship / semester abroad in Mumbai or Pune
Multilingualism - what most Indians take for granted is something that Intercultural German Studies in Göttingen would like to benefit from. Multilingualism is the focus of research in the Germanistic Institute Partnership (GIP) between Goettingen and the western Indian metropolises Mumbai and Punewhich has existed since 2010.
Student exchanges are an integral part of the contact. Indian students and doctoral candidates always come to Göttingen in the summer. On Wednesday, German students passed their experiences in India on to interested parties.
Andreas Stolte (intercultural German studies / German as a foreign language) and Sina Prescha (ethnology) spoke about the University of Mumbai, Martin Conrad (IKG) and Juliet Ackermann (art history) about enriching and diverse GFL and cultural experiences at the Savitribai Phule Pune University. All of them completed a teaching internship, Andreas Stolte and Martin Conrad also took seminars in German studies, which they were able to get credit for in Göttingen. You can also carry out your own research projects for a term paper such as a master’s thesis.
You can do an internship at both universities, which should be planned well together in advance. The semesters in Mumbai last from November to March and June / July to October, so that a stay in Göttingen between the summer and winter semesters is possible. In Pune, on the other hand, the semester is open from August to March.
It is possible to receive a scholarship from the DAAD for the duration of your stay. This is expected to be possible again in 2017.
You can find out more about GIP here. An internship report each from Pune and Mumbai is published here.
- Why are transformers impedance matching devices?
- How exactly is value created in crypto currency
- What is Norway best kept secret
- How do I write a lesson
- Where can I find a capitalization table
- What makes a person likable in general
- How do I find weekly TV ratings
- Can you hack WiFi on Android?
- Which YouTube channel shows real videos
- What are some famous Bihari dishes
- When chemical weapons were banned internationally
- Why are ants in my room
- Where is acetic acid usually found
- Why was the IPA introduced?
- What dating advice needs to be debunked
- Foam concrete can be used as flooring
- What happens if we delete prefetch
- What does investment accounting mean
- What salt is Mg NO3 2
- What is it to be male?
- What is tissue fixation
- Which is greater I Iota or 1
- What is shit 1
- How is chemiluminescence used in biology