Ok, Google is better than Siri
Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa in comparison: Google depends on them all
To be honest, I'm still amazed at how well my smartphone now understands me. It was really not that long ago that you spoke into your smartphone microphone, laughed at each other for a moment at absurd answers and then made no further attempt to communicate with your cell phone for three months.
In the meantime, however, it works really well, the digital assistants understand us really well and most of the time they also provide absolutely appropriate answers to questions asked. Loup Ventures has now - once again - put the test to the test. All three important voice assistants were tested on smartphones: Siri was tested as part of iOS 12.4, the Google Assistant was scrutinized on a Google Pixel XL with Android 9 Pie and Alexa was finally tried out via the iOS app.
Each assistant was asked a total of 800 questions - and yes, of course all three systems were given the same questionnaire. Then it was first determined whether the software understood the question correctly and then how correctly the question was answered. In total, the questions were divided into five categories:
- Local - “Where is the nearest café?”
- Shopping - "Order me more paper towels"
- Navigation - “How do I get to the suburb by bus?”
- Information - "Who are the Twins playing against tonight?"
- Command - "Remind me to call Jerome at 2pm today"
It turned out that there was no herb against Google's artificial intelligence.
In the graphic above you can see that the Google Assistant dominates four out of five categories. Amazingly, this also applies to the “Commerce” category, where Google is miles ahead of Amazon's voice assistant - you would have expected Alexa to do well here, wouldn't you?
Overall, it is noticeable that the questions formulated are almost always correctly understood. Google achieves a whopping 100 percent, but Alexa (99.9 percent) and Siri (99.8 percent) also do brilliantly. When it comes to correctly answered questions, the Google Assistant also leads with 92.9 percent and thus relatively clearly ahead of Siri with 83.1 percent and Alexa in third place still answered 79.8 percent of the questions correctly.
The bottom line is that we can say that we can once again congratulate Google on its digital assistant - and that we can be pleased that the AI of all three providers is getting better and better.
Source: Loup via mixed.de
- What happens in the Amity aptitude test
- What am i 3
- How does the MarineTraffic app work
- Which companies specialize in crowdfunding videos
- Has CRM ever improved your sales forecast
- ResellerClub is good
- What is Physiological FDG
- How do I change a computer ID
- Which lightsaber hilt is your favorite
- Can electricity kill you
- Have names of animals in Australia
- What is 1 7 x 5 8
- Are people eusocial
- Photoshop has a real competitor
- Which science fiction concepts are actually fantasies
- Are Hispanics viewed as a minority
- What does a broken down narcissist look like
- How did Lord Shiva become so powerful
- Are we the gods of machines
- Where to start for a beginner in weightlifting
- Intelligent work means creative work
- Which subject in retail gives better grades
- Streaming will be the future of entertainment
- Should the child tax credit be eliminated