The aircraft RCAF CP 140 is used
The CL-66 was the turboprop variant of the civilian Convair CV-440 passenger aircraft and was called CC-109 Cosmopolitan to the standard VIP aircraft of the Royal Canadian Air Force and also used for light transport tasks.
History and construction
- 48/64 seated passenger aircraft
- combined cargo / passenger aircraft
- Convair CV-440 retrofitted with the Napier Eland turboprop engine
|Wing area||89.54 m²|
|Empty mass||14,666 kg|
|Cruising speed||518 km / h|
|Top speed||547 km / h|
|Service ceiling||7620 m|
|Engines||2 × Napier Eland turboprop engines with 2611 kW each|
- Molson, Ken M. and Harold A. Taylor. Canadian Aircraft Since 1909. Stittsville, Ontario: Canada’s Wings, Inc., 1982. ISBN 0-920002-11-0.
- Pickler, Ron and Larry Milberry. Canadair: The First 50 Years. Toronto: CANAV Books, 1995. ISBN 0-921022-07-7.
- Taylor, John W. R.Jane’s All The World's Aircraft 1961-62. London: Sampson Low, Marston & Company, 1961.
- ↑ "Canadair CC-109 Cosmopolitan."shearwateraviationmuseum.ns.ca. Retrieved June 16, 2010.
- ↑ Jane’s All The World's Aircraft 1961–62 Taylor 1961, pp. 21–22.
- How did Jesus confront narcissists
- How reliable are Fox News polls?
- What practices prepare you for dzogchen?
- What are the static properties of SCR
- What are the threats from deepfake technology
- Which startups produce the best blogs
- How long do you expect live
- What is the 35 of 0 10
- What are some uses of the virtual machine
- Who is the funniest comedian
- How to say first in Vietnamese
- Can an iPhone use WPS
- Prove that 0 1
- What was Bette Davis's best role
- What is the purpose of a collar
- Are opticians not respected
- What is the rating of ignis
- How can I create inexpensive holographic images?
- What are three types of lasers
- Would you buy a robotic lawn mower
- What are the best drama techniques
- How do I log my daily expenses
- What are the benefits of notetaking
- Have a lifelong plan