Can a Muslim become a US diplomat
Visa rules for US entry freeze for Muslims
Visa applicants from the six Muslim countries affected by Trump's entry bans must have close relatives in the US or have official ties to a US employer or organization. The US State Department has issued a guide that has been sent to all diplomatic agencies and consulates.
Close relatives and proper contracts
Accordingly, parents, spouses, children, sons and daughters-in-law as well as siblings and step-siblings are considered to be close relatives. This does not include grandparents, grandchildren, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, cousins, brother-in-law and sister-in-law, as well as fiancées and more distant relatives.
The paper also states that any connection with a US employer "must be official, clearly documented and established through due process". Any intention to circumvent the entry decree should be excluded.
On Monday, the Supreme Court provisionally put US President Donald Trump's entry ban against six Muslim states into force with restrictions. Several courts had previously stopped the ban. However, the Supreme Court wants to make a fundamental decision on the entry ban in its next session starting in October.
The decree provides for a 90-day entry ban for citizens of the majority Muslim countries Iran, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Syria as well as a 120-day admission freeze for refugees from all over the world. Trump described the measure as necessary for counter-terrorism.
fab / hk (rtre, APE, afp)
- How can I practice programming online
- What does COPD do?
- What are the benefits of Sash Windows
- Is drinking GHB better than drinking alcohol
- What are bands like Avenged Sevenfold?
- What makes Royal Ascot so special
- Go to court hearing for deaf people
- How am I supposed to improve my taste in fashion?
- What is a bug in strategic management
- Where do rich people live in Ankara
- Why are cars sold at high prices
- Do you like Christmas parodies
- Why is the goddess Kali Yamuna called
- What is another name of the BODMAS rule
- How do I sprain my ankle quickly?
- How does Duolingo work
- What is the antonyms of penance
- How do I add Adsense and SEO
- How do you check divisibility by 97
- Accepts Cornell transfer students
- When are plasma missiles used?
- Kenya starts a space agency
- Is iOS 13 available for iPad
- What kind of soup are you
- Are there really sociopaths
- Like the social sciences, is data science flawed
- What are some easy recipes worldwide
- Why was a 32-bit operating system created
- What is the Amazon Basin
- Is drinking protein shakes healthier?
- Damages heat headphones
- What siddur did Rashi read?