What is bio-producer
Natural organic fertilizers & fertilizers High quality nutrients for your plants
The right fertilizers & fertilizers for your plants
Natural organic fertilizers are highly recommended for fertilizing vegetables, flowers or other ornamental plants. It contains bio-effective substances that improve the structure of the soil and optimize the uptake of nutrients by the plants. Organic plant fertilizer contains, among other things, spores, rotting plant waste and microorganisms. In some cases, mineral fertilizers are also added. In this way, a highly effective fertilizer is created, which ensures colorful flowers and high yields.
The use of organic plant fertilizers
Biological plant fertilizer is usually applied in the form of a substrate to the soil, the plant surface or to the seeds. The microorganisms colonize the rhizosphere and improve the uptake of nutrients by the plants. The organic fertilizer dispenses with chemical substances that have a lasting impact on the soil. However, precise dosing is required to avoid over-fertilization.
Making nutrients usableOften the problem with plant breeding does not lie in nutrient-poor soils, but in insufficient nutrient uptake by the plants. Organic plant fertilizer can help here. Not only does it add valuable nutrients to the soil, it also makes them usable for plants at the same time. The capacity of plants for the absorption, storage and processing of nutrients is considerably increased by this type of fertilizer. In this way, the plants grow faster, more evenly and healthier. That is why you can noticeably reduce the use of pesticides and mineral fertilizers.
What is organic plant fertilizer made of?The basic substances of organic plant fertilizer are Azotobacter, Rhizobia, blue-green algae and Azospirillum. These beneficial types of bacteria and algae are also found in recycling waste and compost. They stimulate the soil life and improve the nutrient uptake of the plants. But the crops need a specific fertilizer composition in order to grow optimally. That is why you should pay attention to the ingredients when buying organic plant fertilizer. In addition to our universal long-term fertilizer, we also offer purely organic organic fertilizers. It couldn't be more natural, safer or more organic!
Which fertilizer for which plant?The selection of the optimal organic plant fertilizer depends on the type of crop being planted. Fertilizer with a high proportion of Azotobacter is particularly recommended for arable crops such as corn, mustard, wheat, potatoes, cotton and vegetables. Crop plants such as maize, wheat, sugar cane or millet, on the other hand, need a high proportion of azospirillum. An organic fertilizer with a high proportion of blue-green algae is recommended for rice.
The benefits of organic plant fertilizers over chemical fertilizersIn the case of chemical fertilizers, only around 20 percent of the ingredients can be used by plants. The other components accumulate in the soil and can lead to permanent pollution. Bio-fertilizer can make the nutrients bound in the soil available again. To do this, he uses microorganisms that improve the plants' absorption capacity. In this way the plants are strengthened. They become less sensitive to diseases, pests, weather influences and other stress factors.
Fertilize useful and ornamental plants properlyThere are now suitable organic fertilizers for almost all areas of application. Today it is also available for ornamental plants as a liquid fertilizer or concentrate that can be used in practice. Anyone who is unable to produce their own organic plant fertilizer from liquid manure and compost is guaranteed to find the right product. Suitable organic fertilizers are also available for special applications. For example our universal fertilizer for the foliar fertilization of plants with spreading foliage. It is important to pay attention to the correct dosage when using organic fertilizers, which is indicated on the packaging. Since organic plant fertilizer supplies fewer nutrients than stimulates the uptake of nutrients, it can be used sparingly. The biggest advantage of our two fertilizers, however, is that they have an effect of up to 6 months after a single fertilization, i.e. an entire planting season and do not have to be fertilized again and again, as with conventional liquid fertilizers.
- Who are the best Lebanese singers
- What equipment is used when kayaking?
- Pathology course is a right option
- What things make the world strong
- Who leaves this Square Register iPad
- How good are NestAway rental apartments
- How can I boost testosterone at home
- Which engineering has the least physics
- How accurate is the rabbit psychopath test
- What is red red yellow and gold
- What are the benefits of cold showers
- How to use a reflector telescope
- How do ChipTAN barcodes work
- What are the different types of weird
- Which is the best implant
- How can you fight homesickness abroad?
- What are the dummy schools in Lucknow
- Why don't my iPhone videos load
- Copper bracelets actually help arthritis
- Tried Apple to bug its software
- Is it safe to travel to Bulgaria?
- How do super-likes work on Tinder
- What is the biggest complaint with office catering
- Why is Fairy Tail so badly written
- How to buy Viagra online
- How does Google Glass affect web design
- Where is the Uber Las Vegas airport
- What are shiny tiles
- Does Judaism promote secular learning?
- What is the equivalent of atmospheric pressure
- How do I join the Ripple coin
- The French and British had Catholics
- What's the most creative wedding you've attended
- How to learn tricks