What is the Twitter server architecture
Client and server architecture
- 2 minutes to read
Every Azure Communication Services application has Client applications on the services to facilitate communication between people. This page presents general elements of the architecture in a variety of scenarios.
Management of user access
Require Azure Communication Services SDKs to securely access Communication Services resources. should be generated and maintained by a trusted service due to the confidential nature of the token and the connection string required to generate it. Failure to properly manage access tokens can result in additional costs due to improper use of resources. It is strongly recommended to use a trustworthy service for user administration. The trusted service generates the tokens and returns them to the client using the appropriate encryption. An example of a flow through the architecture is given below:
For more information, see Identity Management Best Practices.
Communication via native apps
Many scenarios are best suited for native applications. Azure Communication Services supports both browser-to-app and app-to-app communication. In building a native application experience, push notifications enable users to receive calls even when the application is not running. Azure Communication Services makes this easy with built-in push notifications to Google Firebase, Apple Push Notification Service, and Windows Push Notification Service. An example of a flow through the architecture is given below:
Voice and SMS communication over the landline network
Communication over the landline network can significantly extend the range of your application. To support scenarios for voice communication in the landline network and with SMS, Azure Communication Services helps you directly in the Azure portal or with the help of REST APIs and SDKs when obtaining telephone numbers. Once phone numbers have been obtained, they can be used to reach customers via both landline and SMS in inbound and outbound scenarios. An example of a flow through the architecture is given below:
During the public preview phase, US phone numbers will be available for customers with billing addresses within the US and Canada.
For more information about PSTN phone numbers, see Phone Number Types.
Communication between humans and bots and other services
Azure Communication Services supports human-to-system communication via text and voice channels with services that access the data level of Azure Communication Services directly. For example, you can have a bot answer incoming phone calls or participate in a web chat. Azure Communication Services offers SDKs that enable these calling and chat scenarios. An example of a flow through the architecture is given below:
You may want to exchange certain data between users, such as: B. to synchronize a shared mixed reality or gaming experience. The real-time data plane used for text, voice and video communication is directly available to you in two ways:
- "Calling" SDK : Devices in a call have access to APIs for sending and receiving data over the call channel. This is the easiest way to add data communication to an existing interaction.
- STUN / TURN: Azure Communication Services provides you with standard-compliant STUN and TURN services. This enables you to build a fully customized transport layer on top of these standardized primitives. You can create your own standards-compliant client or use open source libraries such as WinRTC.
For more information, see the following articles:
- Will the fiat currency ever crash?
- What are the advantages of distributed systems
- Does AirPods 1 support wireless charging?
- How do collagen serums work
- What is half of dfrac 6 5
- Why is spiritual warfare painful
- How do I use an electric shaver
- Why is LinkedIn's share price so high
- What are the craziest selfies
- Why is every listed smartphone company falling
- Trust a large technology company
- How can you avoid personal bankruptcy
- What does jeans with stretch mean?
- How to relieve sunburn itching
- Sakshi Dhoni was a dancer
- What screams I'm upper class in Noida
- Who are the best OCaml programmers
- Has Merit Scholarships from Rice University
- Purple is a gender-neutral color
- What is Robby Krieger famous for?
- Know everything about Google Ads
- What is the meaning of immersed
- Cycling is similar to driving
- Why do singers take their fans seriously