Have policies that concern you directly
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Government / federal government
In a nutshell
Management of the state
A government runs a state. It consists of a group of people also known as the "government team" or "cabinet". The head of government is at the head of the government. "Ministers" are the people who are responsible for different areas of responsibility in government. The government meets regularly in meetings. It is there that decisions about the domestic and foreign policy of a state are made. This could be, for example, new regulations on child benefit or taxes or measures in road traffic. The laws that regulate these things are passed by parliament.
The 16 German federal states also have governments. They are called "state governments". These are only responsible for their respective federal state. They work in the capitals of the federal states.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- What are some basic Spanish words
- What is cmm
- What are the best mouse alternatives
- Why should we hire you 31
- What is your favorite restaurant in Sarajevo
- What kind of mineral is limestone
- What do you think of fringe sciences
- How strong are our intuitions
- Public health careers are stable
- Why is China copying American movie posters
- Has Jawed made other videos
- How were American newspapers printed before electrification
- Which fruits are white
- Germans connect with East Prussia
- What is my car worth
- Are there any love quotes from Batman
- Is an old-age pension necessary?
- Who is this actress 2
- What are the benefits of cold showers
- How does the MarineTraffic app work
- What do bears eat
- Are Walmart cakes good
- Is 40 too old to learn breakdancing
- How is a monologue used in the theater