How are RSA animation videos created
While the basic idea of the flipped classroom was to film the lecture and make it accessible to the learners in advance, an explanatory video of its own has now emerged, with which complex issues can be visualized in a very creative and artistic way.
You can roughly distinguish two types: videos in which real people are filmed, and animation videos. Both types have their special features and can be very complex to produce. In our instruction manual “How do I create a flipped classroom video? Basics ”we explain how real film sets are implemented, in the following we show what needs to be considered with animated videos.
The script and whatever else there is to prepare
At first glance, it seems almost easier to produce a video completely on the computer at the comfort of your desk - provided you are reasonably fit in terms of computer technology and have the patience to familiarize yourself with new programs. You have to bring a certain amount of creativity for all forms, because the pivotal points are always the initial idea and the script. The best way to get good ideas for this is to watch as many explanatory videos as possible - YouTube offers a wealth of them on all imaginable topics, e.g. on the channel of the video company youknow, which illustrates the "Internet of Things" here.
Check out our guide, How Do I Create a Flipped Classroom Video? Basics ”- here you will find a lot about ideas, scripts and storyboards. Because before you get to work, the following also applies to animation videos: Plan your video shoot as well as possible! In addition to the idea itself, this also includes planning the required technology. For example, for the “laying technique”, in addition to a computer and a corresponding processing program (see below), you also need a good camera with a tripod, enough space, lots of paper and good lighting.
For an animation video that you produce entirely on the computer, you may also need a good recording device or a high-quality microphone and an audio editing program.
In the following we will show you which form works and how.
For drawing artists: Videos in "laying technique"
Drawing geniuses can work with the so-called laying technique. Drawings are moved back and forth on a white background and filmed from above. It is intentional that the hands can be seen, especially when all papers are wiped away during a change of scene. A text is spoken for animation - such a laying technique video explains how an explanatory video is made.
- Why are potatoes beige
- Is Merebel listed on CoinMarketCap
- What is the future of epistemology
- Can you write a thriller about Quora
- Did Napoleon inherit or undermine the French Revolution?
- What's the worst thing that programmers do
- Are the ratings for rotten tomatoes correct?
- What does an oceanographer do
- What are the UML tools
- When do we start learning Marathi?
- What do you think
- What is the use of glutathione tablets
- Adolf Hitler was demonically possessed
- Who are some active Asian NFL players
- Write an essay title in italics
- How is the US President compensated
- What is Competitive Research Funding
- What's your favorite bar in Oahu
- Why do people frame their degrees
- Why is Jerseylicious no longer active
- Which operating system is Eric S Raymond using
- Who is Katherine Jackson
- How did modern dance emerge from ballet?
- Do psychopaths sociopaths care about money
- Dwyane Wade has a son
- Can I convert to Judaism in Turkey?
- Where is Trump's clean coal?
- How's the weather in Zurich
- What does dizzy mean
- What are the basic tips of business
- Who is Clyde Lee
- How can someone stop loathing themselves
- What religious event occurs after Easter?
- Where can I deposit money