What is sweep coagulation
The microgels for cleaning water and solid surfaces
The microgels clean water and solid surfaces from oil contamination, oils, etc.
The microgels are colloidal solutions of organic particles of polysaccharides with a high sorption capacity and capacity. They remove water from oils, fats, petroleum products, heavy metal ions, silicates, organic polymers and other substances.
The principle of operation
The microgels represent colloidal solutions of organic polysaccharide particles with the basic substance concentration of 4%. The microgels are very small gel particles (polymer network) with a size of 200-300 nm. The microgel is a beige color with a viscous, translucent solution without a pungent odor, freezing point -19 ° C., pH 12.
The microgels for cleaning water and solid surfaces are a range of products including:
- - Coagulants for purifying water from oil, fat, petroleum products, heavy metal ions, silicates and organic polymers and other substances
- - Means for removing oil / oil film from the surface of the water,
- - Detergents for cleaning hard surfaces (including tanks).
Consumption mikroheli individually selected with the expectation of 0.8 and 1.4 G. of the basic substance per 1 g of the pollutant. You cannot use it in water pH over 10.
- have a high sorption capacity and a high affinity to one of the interface surfaces,
- In contrast to the classic sorbents, they have an extremely large specific surface,
- form a colloidal system that makes it possible to intensify the process of removing impurities from water
- due to the fact that the microgels interact with almost any surface, they can be used to remove various particles from water (oil, silicates, organic polymers, etc.) with dimensions of 0.5 - - 100 microns from a solution without adding an inorganic one Coagulants (coagulants).
- for the separation of emulsions
- Water purification from oil, grease, heavy metal ions, etc., etc. in metallurgy companies,
- water purification from oil, oil products,
- Removing water from other contaminants (e.g., silicates, and organic polymers).
Chemically cross-linked polymer grids (microgels) are in a state of a stable colloid solution. If a coagulant is added to the contaminated water, the colloidal stability of the solution is lost and the particles of the microgels tend to be at the boundary of phase segments (for example, dripping onto the surface of the oil).
It should be noted that the deposition of the active ingredients of the coagulant on the surface of the pollutant is not due to electrostatic interaction, but due to the pronounced surface activity of the particles of the microgels, the process is called “sweep coagulation”.
The interaction of microgels with a surface of the pollutant and other particles of the microgels lead to the formation of large flakes. One of the known ways of removing the precipitate is suitable for further extraction of the water flakes formed.
Since the microgels are made of organic biodegradable polysaccharides, they do not increase the toxicity originating from the wastewater, but allow them to be recycled effectively.
After removing the precipitate from the water, there is the option of re-translating the microgels in a colloidal solution (partial coagulant regeneration) and with high power to highlight the source of the contamination (e.g., petroleum products) for further processing
Note: © Photo,
- Make snake fart
- Why did you take HR
- Is god energy
- What are some good Nigerian films
- Why is the IRS so strict
- All brain diseases can cause aphasia
- Who leaves this Square Register iPad
- Which is better Townsend Harris or Stuyvesant
- Why is Syria not a free country
- Are there entrepreneurial hipsters
- What is in the subconscious
- How can I be an angel investor
- What is slip in induction motor
- How does the body produce electricity
- When is it necessary to remove wisdom teeth?
- Why could it be dangerous to break into Germany?
- How will the war develop in the future?
- How do I sprain my ankle quickly?
- Are the qualities that humans have innate
- Why do I feel inappropriately cheated
- Who invested in Brewster
- Which cement is better suited for tile work
- What are some ways to prevent disease
- What is Patton Oswalt's real name