Can not cough with pulmonary tuberculosis
Doctors rely on one for tuberculosis treatment Combination of four drugs. All of them belong to the group of antibiotics. The following combined medicines are recommended against the causative agents of tuberculosis:
- Isoniazid (INH)
- Rifampicin (RMP)
- Pyrazinamide (PZA)
- Ethambutol (EMB)
Patients initially take these four antibiotics for two months (initial phase). Thereafter, therapy with the two drugs isoniazid (INH) and rifampicin (RMP) follows for a further four months (continuity phase). Overall, patients must have the antibiotics at least six months take in.
The drugs differ in their mechanisms of action and places of action. Doctors want to make sure that they capture all pathogens with tuberculosis therapy - regardless of the affected body area and tissue. In addition, the combined treatment prevents resistant germs from developing and multiplying. Conventional antibiotics can no longer do anything against this.
In the case of insufficient effectiveness, allergies and intolerances, other active ingredients are available as substitutes. It is crucial for the success of the treatment that doctors diagnose and treat tuberculosis in good time. In addition, contagious patients are immediately isolated so as not to infect other people.
Before the start and during the course of treatment, doctors test several times for possible pathogen resistance and intolerance in their patients. Sometimes they have to adjust the medication depending on the test result. They also control the disease using laboratory tests (blood values) and under the microscope (sputum, tissue). Doctors also keep an eye on the general physical condition and the function of the organs at all times. This diagnosis shows whether the tuberculosis is still contagious.
- How does Ian Pooley produce his tracks
- Which bacteria can dispose of plastic
- Why don't Muslims intervene?
- What are Vipassana Experiences
- Are Porto and Braga traditional rivals
- Can a commercial student do artificial intelligence?
- What happens when the body becomes dehydrated
- Are there still academic architects
- What is Poisson ratio What is it application
- Will Acorns is going to be a bank soon
- What font is that
- Political power causes brain damage
- How should I weld a shipping container
- How does the mind affect our emotions?
- How many dimensions does a cuboid have?
- How many frequencies are there
- Why do violins have scrolls
- Do we really need Thursday
- How is the LGBT in Lebanon
- Who was the most realistic television cop
- What is Greibach's normal form
- The term junk stock is copyrighted
- Why does more education mean fewer jobs?
- How much does an aluminum roof cost
- How do I fix MBR error 1
- At what age do rabbits begin to mate?
- Will our children play classic computer games?
- How does calcium trigger the release of neurotransmitters
- Do you love happiness
- Has Google's quantum computer achieved quantum supremacy?
- What are three types of lasers
- Are all non-contact forces conservative