What is the erasing of a tone
How to remove the sound from a video [4 easy solutions]
Well, for many years Windows Movie Maker was the number one choice for the Windows users who were annoyed by the loud background noise until Microsoft retired it.
Fortunately, there are some lighter, friendlier tools available from the third-party tools for removing noise.
Not only do they mute any annoying noises that are recorded with the camera while creating a movie, but they also allow you to insert the appropriate noises.
Our team has looked for the best methods to remove the sound from a video in Windows 10. Here are the shortlisted options.
How can I remove the sound from a video?
1. Use Adobe Premiere Pro
One super easy way to remove audio from video is to use Adobe Premiere Pro. These instructions will help you get started with Premiere.
- Load up Adobe Premiere Pro for Windows 10.
- After the installation start the program.
- Select from the menu on the top bar file and then New.
- Import your videos by pressing the key combination CTRL + I.
- After importing, drag and drop the video (s) onto the timeline.
- When the clips appear in the timeline, right-click them and choose from the context menu delete link. This will disconnect the audio from the video in the selected video clips.
- Select the audio layers you want to remove and delete them.
Adobe Premiere ProTake your projects to the next level and remove the sound from any video with this awesome video editor.
2. Use Movavi Video Editor
Movavi Video Editor is another great video editing software, especially for the casual user who often has to separate the audio from the video.
The program is simple (minimal learning curve) and fast enough to get the job done.
Here is a quick guide to get you started with Movavi:
- Load up Movavi Video Editor for Windows.
- Wait for the download to finish and install the program by opening its configuration file.
- Then open the app. Select the option Create project in full function modewhen prompted.
- Now click on Add media files.
- Find and select the video you want to remove the sound from and click to open. The video is immediately added to the app's timeline.
- Right click the clip and choose Remove audio.
- Now find the original soundtrack in the timeline and press Clear. You will now notice that the audio track no longer exists in the timeline.
- Now tap on Export and then on Export video.
- Choose the option that best suits your needs and click to save.
Movavi Video EditorStart video editing with this intuitive and easy-to-use software that is suitable for all skill levels.
3. Use the VLC media player
VLC media player is one of the best free cross platform multimedia players that not only plays most multimedia files but also has extensive video editing features including a feature to remove the sound from the video.
Here's a quick guide to get you started with VLC:
- What are the functions of data warehouse
- Which law firms offer apprenticeships?
- Why are Dell computers so overpriced
- Why doesn't Quora contain all the answers
- Apple 52 599 Mac Pro is overpriced
- Power outages cause permanent brain damage
- Why isn't education free in the US?
- Does Applecare cover the international warranty for the iPhone
- What are some unknown flightless birds
- Exists perfection What is imperfection
- Why is Alexa important
- Why should you use the deep web
- What are the functions in NX CAD
- How is the VaR calculated by investment banks
- Are niacin and nicotinamide riboside the same
- Will the gun ban make a difference
- Are explanatory videos motion graphics or animations
- What language do they speak in Bosnia
- Like many companies, Elon Musk owns
- Is hair in the genome
- What is 25x 81 0
- What are some simple examples of CSS containers
- Find business card
- Which coaching center did you go to
- Why doesn't the establishment like Tulsi Gabbard
- Which is the best smartphone among 40,000
- Will all people look the same at some point?
- How computer graphics work
- Is the physics mathematically consistent
- How do I deal with badly behaved students
- Is Aakash good for non-medical students
- Why is nobody saving the Scooby gang?