What is synchronicity
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Syn | chro | ni | zi | ity, Plural: Syn | chro | ni | ci | ts
- IPA: [ˌzʏnkʀoniziˈtɛːt]
- 1) Property of happening at the same time (synchronously)
- 2) temporal correspondence, synchronism of picture and sound, also: Parallelism of lines of action
- 3) the simultaneous coincidence of unrelated events
- Derivation (suffixation) from the adjectivesynchronous / synchronous with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -ity
- 1) Simultaneity, parallelism, simultaneity, synchronism
- 2) Synchronization, parallel assembly, synchrese, synchronism
- 1) Sequence, seriality, seriality
- 1) “Another goal was that Synchronicity the movements of all soldiers in a unit. "
- The Synchronicity the events were amazing. First I meet my one uncle on the street and in the evening the other uncle calls from America.
- 2) "When it comes to 'clip research', the author of the 'Synchronicity between picture and sound ‘too."
- 3) „Synchronicity refers to coincidences that show a connection without a causal connection between them. These are, for example, feelings or thoughts linked to an external event. "
- Nominative: singular Synchronicity; Plural Synchronicities
- Genitive: singular Synchronicity; Plural Synchronicities
- Dative: singular Synchronicity; Plural Synchronicities
- Accusative: singular Synchronicity; Plural Synchronicities
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Both were moving extremely slow in perfect Synchronicity. They looked like zombies to their environment. And it wasn't a cozy togetherness of the sisters.“
stern.de, October 20, 2018
„This month is about a study on "Coincidence, Synchronicity and Psi ”. The author of the recently presented “Study of the Month”, Sharon Hewitt Rawlette, studied philosophy.“
Frontier Science Current, May 17, 2020
„Both were moving extremely slow in perfect Synchronicity. They looked like zombies to their environment. And it wasn't a cozy togetherness between the sisters.“
stern.de, January 26, 2020
„This month is about a study on the subject of "Coincidence, Synchronicity and Psi ”. The author of the recently presented “Study of the Month”, Sharon Hewitt Rawlette, studied philosophy.“
Frontier Science Current, May 17, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "synchronicity":
Thesaurus: -ity: ... suicidality superiority superfluidity supranationality suzerainty synchronicity scissibility telegenicity territoriality thermoelectricity ...
Synchronicities:… IPA: [ˌzʏnkʀoniziˈtɛːtn̩] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun synchronicity genitive plural of the noun synchronicity dative plural of ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Synchronicity" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Synchronizität/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “synchronicity” and thus help improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Synchronicities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Syn | chro | ni | zi | ta | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Synchronops (German) part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: nominative: singular the synchronopse genitive: singular the synchronopse ...
Synchronops (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Syn | chro | n | op | sen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Synchronized swimming (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular, synchronized swimming; Plural - genitive: ...
Synchronized swimming (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Syn | chron | schwim | mens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Voice actor (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular voice actor; Majority of voice actors ...
Voice actress (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular voice actress; Majority of female voice actors ...
Voice actors (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Syn | chron | spre | che | rin | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- What are spinning bicycles
- Can I get a different phone number?
- Have you ever been home schooled?
- How to clean a fruit extractor
- What is the weakness of Sesame Street
- Is Abortion Legal In Canada 1
- Rahul Dravid is a good coach
- Do the students at the BHU speak in English?
- All investors diversify their portfolios
- Why do people finance everything
- What is the strangest museum in Nepal
- How much is 2 3 3 2
- Will the CRS score slide this time
- What is a sweet tooth
- How many clichés do you use frequently
- What does calm simply mean
- Why has biometric security become more prevalent
- Can one be partially enlightened
- How do I share my Chromebook screen
- Where can I download physics robbery books
- What is the former name of Namibia
- What are the benefits of target marketing
- Why does the pH of your pools keep increasing
- What are Sunday Schools