What rhymes with skill
Rhyme book. For your verses for your poem. Just rhyme
ReimBuch is a digital, German rhyming dictionary for quickly and easily finding suitable rhyming words.
With ReimBuch you will find the right rhyming word for your verses in the poem, your lyrics or your speech in a flash.
Simply enter any term (or alternatively just the ending of a term) in the search field above and click on "Find rhyme!". Subsequently, appropriate rhyming proposals appear. Have fun rhyming!
Writer's block? Try the right rhyme for skill!
The ReimBook is also available as an app for your iPhone and iPad with numerous functions such as voice notes, notebook and bookmarks!
The ReimBuch - App for iPhone and iPad
The 'ReimBuch' app is a small, simple helper for the creative use of texts.
It is the ideal tool for creative professionals looking for a suitable rhyming word to complete a verse in a musical text, poem, or other text. The application is also a source of inspiration, which can be used to bridge gaps in creativity and generate completely new lines of thought.
After entering a term, you immediately get an overview of existing rhyme suggestions, which are displayed in a text window sorted by number of syllables. There is no need to scroll down forever, as the results are displayed in a bundle.
Navigation is made easier by functions such as the history overview, which allows viewing and navigating through the 11 most recent results. A term can be saved in a favorites list by pressing the asterisk key. A random number generator can display random, rhyming blocks of data.
The 'Notebook' function offers the possibility of writing down new ideas (your own rhymes, entire text passages or lyrics) immediately in the Rhyming Book and saving them.
Voice memo function: You have a great idea and don't want to lose the associated speech rhythm in the written note? Or do you just don't have the time or inclination to laboriously type your texts into your device? The voice memo function allows uncomplicated sound recording and playback. From now on you can even play a track from your music library while recording, for example to stay in the rhythm!
The clean, hand-held database is constantly being expanded. You can also send me new suggestions via an in-app mail function, which I can make available to all users very quickly using the "Load database" function. Of course, every app update still includes the latest database.
No internet connection required for using the app!
A brief overview:
- very easy to use
- lightning-fast offline database
- 'Notebook' function
- 'Voice memo' function for sound recording and playback
- Playback of a track from your music library even while recording!
- Clickable alternative suggestions in footnotes
- History overview
- Favorites list (bookmarks)
- Random generator function
- In-app mail - support
- 'Load database' function for manual updating
- Why watching snooker is easier than playing
- Should I work harder or smarter
- Winking rudely at girls
- How does teamblind com
- What would I need for a non-gateway
- How Much Phenylalanine is in Diet Coke
- Which liquids are miscible with liquid ammonia?
- Is the truth a myth will triumph
- What's new with the iPhone Xs display
- How does Wiki
- Which tank has the best suspension
- Can earthquakes divide the ground
- Leos Janacek had a perfect pitch
- The tuition fee is free in Greece
- Pisces have positive experiences and feel joy
- How do you see the engineering
- Who was the smarter Stalin or Lenin?
- Why are people so hyperemotional these days
- What does publishing a website mean
- What does really gifted mean to you
- What's new in Swift 2
- Pregnenolone is fat soluble
- Is it Cersei Lannister or Cersei Baratheon
- What is red red yellow and gold
- Are cellular messages encrypted
- Peacock spiders pee
- People are still selling fake Facebook likes
- Why do many religions have similar stories?
- What percentage of Ashkenazi Jews have myopia?
- Which Chinese dynasty had the best military?
- Why do nucleophiles attack the carbonyl group
- Why does Beto advertise ORourke in Mexico
- A black color is considered bad