When will Rihanna buy the Liverpool football club?
Rihanna wants her own soccer club. The singer founds a sports academy
First Rihanna comes out as huge football fan at the World Cup and now she wants one football club buy in England. In Brazil, the singer appeared again and again on Instagram with the Germans National players. Her favorites were Miroslav Klose, Mario Götze, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Lukas Podolski.
But their love for Soccer is apparently much bigger. “At first we all thought that Rihanna was only carried away by the World Cup. But their enthusiasm is meant seriously. She's a huge Liverpool fan and wants to dig deeper into that Soccer business get in, ”a friend of the beauty from Barbados told the Daily Star.
But why the English football: "England is a second home for Rihanna. She feels so at home there. ”The 26-year-old only recently proved that her enthusiasm for popular sport is not hypocritical when she announced that she would have one in her home country Barbados Sports academy to found. In celebrity circles it is probably the trend to get into the football business anyway. The rappers Snoop Dogg and P. Diddy also announced a team sponsor to want.
Source: Bang Showbiz
- How common is abuse in mental hospitals?
- Glass blowing is a lucrative business
- What is ATR in infrared spectroscopy
- How do vultures compare to buzzards?
- Who are the best air freight forwarders
- How old is Paramount Pictures
- What are some notable startups
- What is a good software requirement
- What enables leverage beyond money and wealth
- Should I separate from my parents
- Are historians racially biased?
- What will future cinemas look like?
- Who makes the strongest carton
- Do you like Neha Kakkar's voice
- Sociopaths experience a sense of emptiness
- Eating pigeons can lead to love
- Can you prove that 1 + 1 2
- What are aliphatic amines
- Where are Sirius XM's satellites
- Where is the Bogoria lake
- What are ear training intervals
- What are doctors most afraid of?
- Why did Futurama end in 2003
- How can I eat more spinach