Foods rich in vitamins: these are the most important
Food rich in vitamins - it's all about the colorful mix
Whoever eats consciously puts on vitamin rich foods. However, since not all vitamin-rich foods contain all 13 essential vitamins, it is important to have a diverse diet. There are foods that turn out to be real vitamin bombs, such as black currants, kiwi and red peppers, which are very high in vitamin C.
Vitamin-rich foods - where are many vitamins in them?
- Vitamin A: egg yolks, liver, whole milk, spinach, red peppers
- Vitamin B1: pork, peas, whole grain products
- Vitamin B2: dairy products, cheese, meat, fish, broccoli
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): liver, meat, egg, green leafy vegetables
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): liver, sunflower seeds, mushrooms
- Vitamin B6: meat, milk, avocado, banana, potatoes, walnuts
- Vitamin B7 (biotin): yeast, liver, egg yolk, lentils
- Vitamin B9 (folate): oranges, lettuce, cabbage, spinach, whole grain products
- Vitamin B12: meat, liver, egg, fish, dairy products
- Vitamin C (acorbic acid): black currant, sea buckthorn, paprika, kale, broccoli, citrus fruits
- Vitamin D: fatty types of fish (eel, salmon) - the body can produce vitamin D itself with the help of UV radiation
- Vitamin E: nuts, vegetable oils, butter, egg
- Vitamin K: spinach, cabbage, lettuce, watercress.
Tips for the gentle preparation of foods rich in vitamins
First of all, of course, when buying food rich in vitamins, you should pay attention to the freshness, because green leafy vegetables lose a lot of their vitamin C content after just a few days. If you don't have the time to buy everything fresh, you can confidently switch to frozen food. The freshly harvested vegetables or fruit are usually flash frozen here. To ensure that the valuable building blocks actually arrive in the body, it is particularly important to ensure that foods rich in vitamins are stored, processed and prepared carefully. Fruit and vegetables should always be stored in a cool and dark place. You should also try to prepare all vitamin-rich foods fresh, as many vitamins are already lost if, for example, cleaned vegetables are in the water. Instead of long cooking at high temperatures, it is better to stew or steam and make sure that the cooking times are short, because this way many important nutrients are retained in the vitamin-rich foods. However, it is best if fruits and vegetables are eaten raw.
Recipes with foods rich in vitamins
- What are some statements of fact
- When did chrysanthemums become a Chinese slang?
- Why do my hair fall out 1
- What is the difference between Darwin and Mendel
- What does red wine go well with?
- Somebody is retailing DD WRT routers
- Do you like Tirupati Laddu Prasad
- In Urdu, what's your name?
- What are the UML tools
- The whereabouts are currently in Voyager 2
- What is a Freekah Salad
- Did you have a curfew in high school?
- Is your astrological birth certificate really important
- What is meant by animal husbandry
- What's the rest of 20 18 2018
- Females have periods
- How to say screen in Swedish?
- Does it actually work to put things in rice?
- See narcissists ghosts
- What is the qualification of an IAS officer
- Is Aristotle's Politics worth reading?
- What is the best sounding analog filter
- What is Buergerband Radio
- Which welding is best cheap
- How trustworthy is Geico auto insurance
- Are animism and panpsychism the same?
- What is the difference between enantiomers and diasteriomers
- What does Nietzsche say about ascetic ideals?
- Are there any product design truisms
- Can an iPhone use WPS
- Are there really transgender people
- How colliding plates cause earthquakes
- Will the GMR share price rise again