What is the solution to this equation
Solving an equation
+49 30 300 2440 00 - Mon to Fri from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
bettermarks »Math glossary» Solving an equation
An element of the basic set is called a solution if inserting this value into the equation leads to a true statement.
2x - 6 = 0 has the solution x = 3. If the number 3 is substituted for x, the equation changes to
66 = 0, a true statement.
Learn math successfully with bettermarks
With the adaptive math books from bettermarks, students can calculate tasks on the tablet, computer and smartphone.
Scientifically proven effect
The government of Uruguay has carried out a three-year study on the use of bettermarks based on UNESCO data. The result: Up to 30% learning growth.
Over 100 million calculated tasks per year
Over 100,000 schoolchildren count on bettermarks every month. More than 100 million tasks are solved each year.
Used in schools in over ten countries around the world
bettermarks is available in four languages and is used daily in lessons in Germany, the Netherlands, Uruguay and South Africa, among others.
- Do I need a lawyer 1
- Can someone predict my life
- What is the best home fitness kit
- Why some men cannot grow beards
- When was the English language made
- Can the consumption of honey regularly trigger diabetics?
- Did primates evolve from lemurs
- Why is education so inadequate in India
- Stickiness is technically friction
- What is the latest browser
- Koreans celebrate the Vietnamese New Year
- What are Christoph Waltz's best films
- What year did capitalism and socialism begin?
- How do executives set goals
- How did the interest rates come about?
- Why fly like lampshades
- How trustworthy is Geico auto insurance
- Who are the best authors from Turkey
- What psychedelics are safe with antidepressants
- Agriculture is the largest industry
- When was the NYSE formed?
- Why is inbreeding illegal in America
- Bob Iger is overpaid
- How can I earn crore rupees