Why do marketers study social classes
Effects of Social Inequality
Matthias Riepl [[email protected]]
Hello Mrs. Hubrig,
the interviewees conducted these interviews as a result of their work as volunteers in Brazil.
Since I belong to the associated working group and the results were made available to me for
If you are writing a scientific paper, I can guarantee your consent. The publication
can therefore be carried out as the work is available to you.
Many thanks for the quick processing.
From: [email protected]
Subject: Inquiry about your work v
Date: Tue, Jun 22, 2010 3:30:32 p.m. +
Good afternoon, Matthias Riepl,
Thank you again for your upload with the title "Effects of Social Inequality"!
We would like to include the text in our marketing, but we still have a copyright question: Your work contains interviews. Do your interview partners agree to a publication?
Thank you for your information!
If you have not given your consent, is it possible to remove the interviews from your work?
Please include the archive number of the work (v152969) in the subject of the mail so that we can assign your forwarding.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter - stay up to date: http://www.facebook.com/grincom - http://www.twitter.com/grin_com
GRIN Verlag GmbH
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 49- (0) 89-550559-
Fax: + 49- (0) 89-550559-
Register court: Munich District Court, HRB
- Which country names end with a
- Why does ISRO not have funding like NASA
- Companies don't run into coding problems
- Can I listen to Audible offline?
- Considered 170 to be a good IQ
- What is the term of the policy
- How do I prove a copyright infringement
- What trending software courses
- What are some of the recent advances in math
- Is French a good language or not
- How many years are there between reincarnations?
- Are accessories considered clothing
- Who was India's first female Don
- What are perfect square trinomials
- Which JS framework is the best
- What does front role mean
- Sociopaths care about their families
- Prefer FIFA or FIFA Street
- Have you ever had moonlight
- How did modern dance emerge from ballet?
- How reliable are Fox News polls?
- Should schools teach both art and science
- Jenny Lind was really a legendary singer
- What is a ramp entrance