What is the best natural soap
The consumer magazine Ökotest, for example, found critical dyes in some vegetable soaps and allergenic fragrances in expensive soap brands specially developed for allergy sufferers, so that here, too, it is clear that a high price does not always mean high quality.
Real natural soap must of course not contain any synthetic (i.e. artificial) fragrances, colors or preservatives or any surfactants or other products made from petroleum.
Natural ingredients are the hallmark of healthy soaps - without any carcinogenic or otherwise harmful, cheap waste from the chemical laboratory.
What is contained can usually be read from the declared ingredients. If nothing is declared, the manufacturer or dealer can be asked for the missing information.
The criteria for a healthy soap
Soaps that meet the following criteria are recommended:
- Artisanal production
- Ingredients to at least 95 percent from controlled organic cultivation or fair trade
- Only pure essential oils of biological quality should be used as fragrances
- Only food dyes and nature-identical pigments that are approved for natural cosmetics should be used as colorants, e.g. B. Biochar
- The fats and oils used are not petroleum derivatives. They should be of high quality, purely plant-based and caring for the skin, e.g. B. olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, rapeseed oil, cocoa butter, sesame oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil - all in organic quality, all natural and not refined
- Some natural soaps are explicitly free of palm oil in order to avoid promoting the growing oil palm monocultures and to counteract the destruction of the rainforest
- Certified according to NCS, the Natural Cosmetic Standard
* Here you can find the orig. Aleppo soap, natural and vegan
Of course, you can also make your own soap using natural ingredients:
Make healthy soaps yourself
Making healthy soap is an art that everyone can learn, but it also requires a lot of effort and safety measures. After all, alkali (NaOH, sodium hydroxide) is used - and in concentrated form this is initially corrosive (both the alkali itself and its vapors).
Therefore, always ensure adequate ventilation when making soap. Of course, never leave the lye standing around unattended.
The finished soap contains practically no more NaOH, as the lye combines with the fatty acids during the saponification process and forms soap molecules. Care, sturdy rubber gloves and protective goggles are essential when making soap.
In addition, toddlers and pets shouldn't be helping to make healthy soaps. Healthy homemade soaps are not only a great and useful hobby, but also wonderful gift ideas.
We wish you a lot of fun while enjoying healthy soaps - whether you made it yourself or bought it yourself :-)
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Robert H. Tukey (inter alia): "The commonly used antimicrobial additive triclosan is a liver tumor promoter." PNAS, November 2014, ("The commonly used antimicrobium triclosan promotes liver tumors")
- Bettina Leveck: 7 reasons for natural cosmetics.
- Association for the Environment and Nature Conservation Germany: The cosmetics check. Hormone cocktail in the bathroom. BUND study on hormonally active substances in cosmetics. 2013
- Eco test: soaps. That washed up. September 2010.
- Bavarian State Office for Health and Food Safety: Diethyl phthalate in cosmetic products - test results 2003 and 2005.
- The National Academy of Science (USA): Phthalates and Cumulative Risk Assessment. (Phthalates and their cumulative risk assessment).
- Allison E. Aiello (inter alia): Antibacterial Soaps: Effective or Just Risky? In: Clinical Infectious Diseases. (Antibacterial soaps: useful or just risky?)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- How can I incubate my NGO
- Do soldiers have the right to freedom
- How to create an anime character
- Indian weeds are good
- Why does Satan almost always win?
- When is a stochastic process time unchangeable
- What is x if 5x 5x 10
- Can I wear glasses just for fashion
- How to subtract correlated random variables
- How does the Shopify business model work
- What is shit 1
- What is a generic algorithm
- What is meant by an Arduino shield
- How good is the government in Mongolia
- Have other nations copied the Roman legion?
- Is there actually an NSA tracking function
- What is a ramp entrance
- Who are Eric Schmidt's direct reports
- Why do people love Edward Snowden
- Arnab Goswami is a puppet
- Why startups mainly focus on software development
- How often are IAF officers transferred?
- How do you find discounts
- How are complex web workflows visualized