How many parking tickets do you have
You can have as many tickets before the rag is gone
- Home page
From: Juliane Gutmann
Another ticket? Public order offices have no mercy on parking offenders. © picture alliance / dpa / Sebastian Gollnow
Especially when the fine is likely to be lower than the cost of the parking ticket, many have a supposedly brilliant idea: risk a ticket. But that can end fatally.
Paying parking fees or hoping for the good luck that the policewoman won't get past the car: Many people regularly face this delicate question. The adrenaline junkies among us opt for the latter option - a little adventure in the otherwise more routine everyday life, what are the consequences, apart from a considerable collection of dumplings on the kitchen table?
Always parked incorrectly - when the driver's license threatens to be withdrawn
You don't get a point in Flensburg if you have received a parking ticket for wrong parking. But there are exceptions: Traffic cops are no joke with blocked escape routes and fire service entrances. Even those who block emergency vehicles must expect a fine of 60 euros and one point in Flensburg. If eight points are achieved in Flensburg, the driver's license is withdrawn. "Points in Flensburg" means the German point system, which regulates road traffic violations as a set of rules in driving license law.
But even if you are not a point collector, your driver's license can be confiscated under special circumstances. Namely, if you repeatedly park incorrectly over a long period of time. Anyone who only collects parking tickets can be summoned to the medical-psychological examination (MPU)as the picture warns. Anyone who refuses or fails this test - also known as the idiot test - can have their driver's license withdrawn.
Video: Tarred and sprung - parking offenders will be punished
also read: Do you want to sleep off your intoxication in the car? Then be sure to observe these points.
Vehicle owners will be prosecuted - regardless of who parked incorrectly
Wasn't it your fault? Does your son or wife regularly park incorrectly? This does not matter before the law, the registered vehicle owner is always liable. So the picture lists a wrongdoer who Collected 83 tickets in just two years Has. His driving license was revoked for failing to comply with a prescribed MPU. His argument that his wife had often parked incorrectly was rejected in court.
Continue reading: Parking on vacation - how long can I leave my car in the same place?
A 37-year-old has accumulated an incredible 373 penalty points in Flensburg. The man faces a prison sentence after being caught in the act.
- Do Iranians prefer Kurds or Turks
- How profitable is thredup com
- Can I get corporate grants, not loans
- How relevant is Lamarckism
- Why are Medicaid patients despised
- How to stop following people automatically
- Is Prem Ratan Dhan Payo hit film
- What is the culture like around skateboarding
- How can I promote travel in Africa
- How wizards hunt in Harry Potter
- How do I hide dislikes on YouTube
- What is small cap
- BlackRock is the largest asset manager
- Where did SRH go wrong
- Spirituality helps you feel happier
- Runs Google manual tests
- What is the natural habitat of annelids
- How does deforestation lead to desert formation
- Why is Saturn beautiful
- Poems have periods
- What is Jeff Bezo's exercise program
- Can cinemas check your bags
- How long are hand lotions good for
- Should you work for Elon Musk