Why doesn't my iPhone alarm always work
iPad / iPhone iPhone alarm clock does not ring - what to do?
It can end up badly: You have set an alarm time on your iPhone, but the alarm clock simply stays silent the next morning - and you oversleep. If this problem persists, the following tips can help you get the iPhone alarm clock ringing again.
iPhone alarm clock does not ring - that helps
1. Check sound settings
First of all, make sure that the alarm volume is loud enough to wake you up. To do this, go to the iPhone settings and tap "Sounds". The slider under"Ringtones and advisory tones " should be set so loud that you can actually hear the alarm clock.
2. Alarm tone set?
If everything is right with the volume, you should see whether you have actually set an alarm tone. If you forget to select a tone, the alarm clock will remain silent. So go to yours Alarm times and tap "To edit". Then select the one in question Alarm time at. Is here next to "volume"" without ", you still have to define a ringtone. To do this, tap on the appropriate option and select one Ringtone and then tap on "back". Finally save your settings via"To back up" top right.
3. Restart the iPhone
Before taking any more time-consuming steps, do a simple restart of your iPhone. Read here how to restart your iPhone via a soft reset.
4. Update iOS version
In order for the iPhone to function properly, the software should always be up to date. You can check whether you have the latest iOS version installed in the settings. Go there on "Generally"and then on"Software update". If a new update is available, tap"Download and install".
5. Deactivate bedtime
If you use the iPhone function "bedtime"activated, you will only be woken up with the alarm clock set there. If another alarm clock falls during your" bedtime ", it will not always start. Deactivate bedtime if you want to be woken up at a different time.
6. Do not disturb instead of silent
Sometimes the alarm clock may not go off when the iPhone is on mute. As a workaround, it is better to use the Do not disturb function use. The quickest way to activate this is via the control center. From there, tap the moon. No more incoming messages will then sound, but the alarm clock should still ring.
7. Uninstall other alarm clock apps
If you have installed a third-party alarm clock app on your iPhone, you should delete it and test whether the iPhone alarm clock rings again. In this post we will explain how to delete apps from the iPhone.
8. Reset iPhone
If none of the above tips work and the alarm still doesn't go off, all that's left is to do a factory reset on the iPhone. In this guide we will show you how to reset your iPhone to factory settings. If the alarm remains silent after this, please contact Apple Support.
- How many suits does Tony Stark have
- What is more important agriculture or science
- How can I become a professional fighter
- You should give your children privacy
- What's wrong with my fuel gauge
- Which is the best implant
- Are humans related to monkeys
- How do I find cheap hostels online
- Why can't psychopaths feel remorse?
- What are the diseases related to insulin
- What is SQL Server Developer
- How tired is too tired
- How do I have grooves
- Should I code professionally to become a hacker
- What's your favorite place in Mexico
- Is life better if you are not intelligent
- How bad are bilateral polycystic ovaries
- How is the accommodation at IIMA
- What is absurdity in life
- Is there a legal guardian in Brighton?
- Can you decipher the word IMOEV?
- Which audio files does YouTube support
- How can I extract oxygen from water
- When would you use RabbitMQ