Why does Spider Man use web shooters
Why doesn't the Amazing Spider-Man have the natural power to shoot web?
First, Spider-Man in Comics doesn't have organic webs in the startup phase. Later in the comics franchise, he got Organic Web.
In Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy, he doesn't follow the actual Spider-Man comic book story and skips the thing with the artificial web shooters and even skips the main characters like Gwen Stacy. So you can say that the director / writer has to decide which aspects to capture from the original content or not.
Here is a description of his main powers from origin to now in the main universe of Marvel Comics -
When Peter Parker was bitten by a fatally irradiated spider, radioactive mutagenic enzymes in the spider's venom quickly caused numerous body-wide changes. Immediately after the bite, it was given its original powers: above all superhuman strength, reflexes and balance; the ability to adhere tenaciously to most surfaces; and an unconscious precognitive sense of danger that he called "spider feeling".
Spider-Man's web shooters were perhaps its most standout feature after its costume. Peter had argued that a spider (even a human one) needed a web. Since the radioactive spider bite did not initially give him the strength to spin webs, he had instead found a way to make them artificially. The wrist-mounted devices fire an adhesive "webbing".
In the "Disassembled" story, Parker undergoes a transformation that results in the ability to produce organic weaving fluid from his wrists and being able to fire his webbing in the same way as his artificial web shooters. According to the new 2007 Spider-Man manual, Parker has grown spinnerets in his forearms that terminate in tiny pores at the junction of his wrists. By pressing on his palm with his middle fingers, the pores open and the spinnerets expel the organic liquid with a force equal to or greater than that of his web shooters.
Click here for more details.
Incidentally, Sam Raimi's script is inspired by James Cameron's script, which took up the idea of organic web shooters for Stevens' Failed Script.Many scripts have been written for the Spider-Men since 1985.But James Cameron's script received the most attention and became the basis of the 2002 film.[Source]
But The Amazing Spider-Man from 2012 follows a similar path as the comics and they choose the artificial web shooter for their film to establish Peter Parker as a genius scientist.
- Are heat and radiation the same
- Can you hack WiFi on Android?
- How do you monitor Docker in production
- Who has the nicest legs 1
- Why don't astronauts get older in space
- Why do search engines offer webmaster tools
- Why do Australians have an English accent
- Where can I download physics robbery books
- What are important computer skills
- Who designed the Navi Mumbai train station
- Front-wheel drive is good in the snow
- What does the Fitbit Sleep Score mean
- What is BTST trade
- Why did the Protestant religion begin
- App to manage your email subscription
- What does the Hindi word Tang mean
- Will BDS boycott Pepsi now
- Day trading is an ethical business
- What is Urbex Photography
- What should I learn after BE CSE
- Is the LPHS Santacruz School a good one
- Which language is required in Metasploit
- What is the solution to this equation
- Which songs are better Punjabi or Bollywood