When I can use it is up to me
Use of dative and accusative
cancel - the manager has to the client cancel the appointment.
resemble - the baby resembles the father very.
answer - please answer me fast!
meet - Are you already Mr Müller, the boss, encountered?
command - The general commands the soldier to stand still.
stand by - don't worry, I stand to you during the operation.
join - Would you like to join our charity to join?
thank - I thank my family for understanding.
serve - what can I do them serve?
threaten - the criminal has the millionaire threatened.
come up - on this topic comes up the author much a.
come towards me - tell me when you are leaving. I'm coming to you halfway towards it.
absence - Mrs. Meier miss her runaway dog so much.
follow - please follow the Lord with the yellow flag in hand.
liked - like it to you here in Austria?
obey - My children obey me never again.
belong - Whom does the car belong in the driveway?
succeed - Paul hopes that him pass the driving test.
enough - thank you, that's enough the commission.
believe - so believe me yes, that I am telling the truth!
congratulate - Aunt Sibylle congratulates her grandma for the 105th birthday.
do well - a holiday by the sea does you the patient Well.
help - I can them help?
displeased - dad, why displeased to you any of my friends?
fail - oh dear, now is the cook the cake failed again!
approach - the tiger is approaching his victim fast.
run after - the children run the ball gladly after.
use - that is useful me but nothing!
fit - the shirt fits Elsa no more. She got too fat.
happen - how could to you that just happen?
advise - the doctor did my grandpa advised to go to the hospital.
harm yourself - you harm to youif you smoke any longer!
taste - chocolate tastes good the children especially good.
trust - Paula trusts her friend more than her mother.
forgive - forgive me You're welcome!
hurt - The child the stomach hurts.
dodge - the drunk driver could the tree no longer evade.
contradict - contradict your mother not always!
listen - the students should the teacher always listen.
- What is your electrical charge
- How beautiful is Boracay
- Where can I complain about Airtel
- What will the new AFSB procedure be
- What is the most comfortable saree material
- Are unofficial apps legal
- What is the full form of SDO
- Where can I get wood turning chisels
- Apple phones are becoming less and less popular
- What if fate has other plans
- What kind of bacteria is in milk
- Can a human create another creature
- What is patent application
- How can I avoid international computer hackers
- What is the full form of SDO
- How does Google Glass affect web design
- What is the equivalent of atmospheric pressure
- Go to court hearing for deaf people
- How effective are Gantt charts?
- How did you find your truth
- Make sysadmins like PHP
- How do I volunteer at a school?
- What are codominant alleles
- How do I become more anti-social
- How much entrepreneurship is problem solving
- Legoland is a good tourist attraction
- What modern pastime is destroying American culture
- Who is the perfect magician
- Love marriage is good in India
- Which startups are hiring in Indore
- State Bank of India SBI reviews
- New matter is created when space expands
- Motor vehicle costs are an issue
- What energy does the oxygen release?