Bluetooth is similar to FM signal
FM transmitter comparison 2021
3. Legal aspects of the use of FM transmitters
3.1. Permission from the Federal Network Agency
The use of FM transmitters has only been permitted in Germany since 2006even if only under strict framework conditions. With the decision 07/2006, the Federal Network Agency granted private individuals the permission to use the frequency range from 87.5 to 108 MHz, which was previously reserved exclusively for broadcasting, for wireless audio applications.
The radiated power of the FM transmitter must not exceed 50 nanowatts (nW), that is the only limitation. This effectively limits the range of the FM transmitter to approx. 5 to 15 m. This restriction makes perfect sense, as otherwise there would be absolute chaos on the radio frequencies.
Danger: Of course, it is easily possible to order a more powerful FM transmitter abroad. However, the use of such a transmitter (for example as a pirate transmitter) constitutes an administrative offense that can be fined by the Federal Network Agency. And that can get really expensive: According to Section 149 TKG, fines of up to € 500,000 are possible.
3.2. The situation in neighboring countries
In most countries of the European Union you can use FM transmitters without restrictionsif these are approved in Germany. You should only be careful if you are driving to Switzerland. Only FM transmitters that can cover the entire spectrum from 87.5 to 108 MHz are permitted there. If the frequency of your FM transmitter cannot be changed, you are not allowed to use the device in Switzerland.
4. Frequently asked questions about FM transmitters
4.1. How do I connect an FM transmitter to my iPhone?
Transmitter test by Stiftung Warentest
Unfortunately, the Stiftung Warentest no FM transmitter yet tested. So we cannot refer to their FM transmitter test winner at this point.
Hooking up an FM transmitter is real very easy:
- Stuck Plug the FM transmitter into your car's 12-volt power outlet (formerly known as the "cigarette lighter").
- Connect Connect your iPhone to the FM transmitter using a 3.5 mm jack cable.
- Search A frequency that is not yet being used by a radio station. This is not always easy because of the many radio stations in Germany. But do the FM transmitter test at 87.5 MHz - this frequency is usually free. When you find a free band, tune in to that frequency on your FM transmitter.
- Switching Your car radio on the same frequency.
- music on and dance at the wheel!
4.2. Can I use an FM transmitter with Android?
It doesn't matter whether you connect an iPhone to the FM transmitter or an Android smartphone. The type of smartphone really doesn't make any difference. You could even connect a Windows Phone. Because you can connect any smartphone to the FM transmitter via the standardized headphone outputs or a wireless Bluetooth signal.
What did the FM transmitter test or comparison show?
The product Bovon T25 performed best. It is available from 17.99 euros and was rated very good. In second place follows VicTsing GEBH347AH, rated very good, available from 15.99 euros. Follow in the following ranks:
- Bovon T67, available from 17.99 euros, rated very good.
- ZeaLife C57, available from 17.99 euros, rated very good.
- Nulaxy QC3.0 FM, available from 16.99 euros, rated very good.
- Mumbi KFZ FM Transmitter, available from 9.37 euros, rated good.
- Holalei T48C, available from 12.99 euros, rated good.
- Sonru Bluetooth 5.0 FM transmitter, available from 20.99 euros, rated good.
- SONRU FT1008, available from 20.99 euros, rated good.
How many manufacturers has the editorial team selected and examined for the FM transmitter comparison?
In order to offer you the largest possible selection, the FM transmitter comparison contains 9 products from 7 different manufacturers. You can find FM transmitters from Bovon, VicTsing, ZeaLife, Nulaxy, Mumbi, Holalei and SONRU. More information "
Does the FM transmitter comparison only include expensive FM transmitters?
In our comparisons we pay attention to a variety of different products. We therefore list inexpensive FM transmitters from 9.37 euros and more expensive models for 20.99 euros. If you are interested in an FM transmitter with the best product features at a reasonable price, we recommend our price-performance winner VicTsing GEBH347AH for 15.99 euros. More information "
Have previous customers particularly praised one of the FM transmitter models?
The Bovon T25 generated the highest number of comments among customers so far. Previous customers reported positive and negative experiences in 10876 comments, from which they learned important tips and tricks for using the product. More information "
Which are among the best rated manufacturers from the FM transmitter comparison?
In total, the following 5 FM transmitter models received the rating "VERY GOOD": Bovon T25, VicTsing GEBH347AH, Bovon T67, ZeaLife C57 and Nulaxy QC3.0 FM. More information "
Which products are listed in the FM transmitter comparison table above?
The editors selected a total of 9 products from 7 different manufacturers for the FM transmitter comparison. Therefore you can choose between the following products: Bovon T25, VicTsing GEBH347AH, Bovon T67, ZeaLife C57, Nulaxy QC3.0 FM, Mumbi KFZ FM Transmitter, Holalei T48C, Sonru Bluetooth 5.0 FM Transmitter and SONRU FT1008. More information "
What other products have customers who have bought an FM transmitter still interested in?
Customers who previously searched for FM transmitters often also enter keywords such as Transmitter, Bluetooth FM Transmitter or FM Bluetooth Transmitter. So that you can find the best product, we have put together a number of very good products for you in our FM transmitter comparison and other thematically matching comparisons. More information "
|FM transmitter||FM transmitter price||Power supply||Frequency range|
|1. From T25||17,99 €||5 volt car plug||87.5-108.0 MHz|
|2. VicTsing GEBH347AH||15,99 €||5 volt car plug||87.5 MHz - 108.0 MHz|
|3. From T67||17,99 €||12 volt car plug||87.5 MHz - 108.0 MHz|
|4. ZeaLife C57||17,99 €||12 volt car plug||87.5 MHz - 108.0 MHz|
|5. Nulaxy QC3.0 FM||16,99 €||12 volt car plug||87.5 MHz - 108.0 MHz|
|6. Mumbi KFZ FM transmitter||9,37 €||12 volt car plug||87.5 MHz - 108.0 MHz|
|7. Holalei T48C||12,99 €||12 volt car plug||87.5 MHz - 108.0 MHz|
|8. Sonru Bluetooth 5.0 FM Transmitter||20,99 €||5 volt vehicle plug||87.5 MHz - 108.0 M.|
|9. SONRU FT1008||20,99 €||12 volt car plug||87.5 MHz - 108.0 MHz|
- Should we have another war
- What is your favorite fuel additive
- What is the purpose of glazed cotton
- What is the Most Recognized SCM Certification
- Which foods shouldn't be stored together?
- When did Roxy Music make it big?
- How can Linux package managers be improved
- Do animals understand the meaning of anything?
- What are Macs Shine Drops used for?
- Is Alibaba a dropshipper
- How can I be more professionally presentable
- The IGBC AP certification guarantees a job
- Pays YouTube to stream music
- How do I alleviate my misophony
- Who founded Area 51
- How do I meditate without feeling dizzy
- What's the best way to chop garlic
- What if Joker were real?
- What simple actions will dramatically improve communication skills
- Why do people feel drawn to one another?
- Who sang the song Shallow in 2005
- Do you really need antivirus software
- Let us condemn ourselves to suffering
- May cause indigestion, headache