How is Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University is a teaching-intensive university. Our students are our top priority. This focus has led us to be named University of the Year 2017 by Times Higher Education and The Times / Sunday Times Good University Guide for Modern University of 2018. NTU achieved a gold ranking in the UK government’s most recent Teaching Excellence Framework. All of these awards show that NTU is one of the most outstanding providers of teaching and learning in the country.
This is reflected in our results of the National Student Survey. These have steadily improved and in 2017 our general satisfaction rating of 89% was far above the industry average and moved away from it. 93% of our students last year said they would recommend you study here. By the time you come to us, almost all of our teachers have external accreditation of their teaching qualifications. They are also active researchers or scientists who make an important contribution to their disciplines. Your intellectual engagement with your subject will bring your studies to life.
At the same time, many of our teachers have recently worked outside of universities and have come to NTU with an up-to-date understanding of their sectors that will allow you to develop the skills and knowledge to achieve your professional ambitions after you graduate. Your connections help us to gather the valued work experiences that each and every one of our students have while with us.
We urge you to do real work in real workplaces, ranging from year-long sandwich courses to shorter internships in the UK or abroad, as this will usually not only increase your chances of getting an important first job, but also your academic performance vastly improved. The relevance and accuracy of our programs, as well as our close relationships with employers in various industries, support the steadily growing success of our students in the job market. Almost 80% of our graduates in 2016 were in entry-level employment or continued their studies six months after graduation. Around 96%
had found work altogether.
The settings in which you study are also important and we are constantly expanding and improving our facilities. We have spent over £ 350 million in the last ten years and plan to invest another £ 175 million over the next five years.
Undergraduate studies at NTU are not just about the expertise of our employees, the quality of our programs or the excellence of our facilities. It's about you making new contacts and building new networks among colleagues from over 125 countries around the world. We'll encourage you to volunteer, play sports, pursue your musical interests, and join some of our 80 or so student societies.
All in one of the UK's leading and most affordable cities for culture and entertainment.
- What are Sappho's greatest poems
- Why don't my iPhone videos load
- Is it uncomfortable to wear condoms?
- What is a vacuum chamber
- Is gravity oxygen
- Are there similarities between lodestone and limestone
- Everyone should only be homeschooled
- What is your magic braces rating
- How is a cell structure labeled?
- Who should still be alive
- Have you ever had a Reuben sandwich?
- Is it true that God is everywhere?
- Spider Man Homecoming is set in 2020
- How successful are most GoFundMe campaigns
- Who are Europe's best growth marketers
- What are C Title Jobs
- Are there any product design truisms
- Can i scratch email ids from facebook
- What are Tibetan prayer flags for?
- How were batteries 10 years ago
- Why do we need self-actualization
- What makes a taxi medallion so valuable
- Cheap surf fishing combos are good
- Is there a solution for stretch marks