Who cares most about Daenerys Targaryen?
Daenerys Targaryen - Why is she so popular?
(Spoilers up to and including season 4, episode 3 possible!)
Daenerys storm daughter from the House of Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) is certainly one of the most memorable main characters from the award-winning Game of Thrones series. Hardly any other figure of the "A Song of Ice and Fire"-Sage of George R.R. Martin such a hype arose within a very short time, like about her (Tyrion times excluded), even the name "Khaleesi"was booming among baby names.
She suffered badly under her brother Viserys (Harry Lloyd), he sold her like cattle to Prince Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa) in return for knowing that the Dothraki people were behind him and with this warlike people his claim to the Iron Assert the throne of the Seven Kingdoms. But from the tender little sister emerged a solid khaleesi who gathers more and more men, women and fighters behind them in order to now climb the Iron Throne and assert their claim to rule. Your methods of doing this are questionable. At least for me.
I guess the visual stimuli alone speak for most volumes. Blond, young, a piercing look and in the first few seasons also like to be naked in front of the camera. But "sex sells"Can't be everything that this figure this woman offers us? Daenerys is definitely one of those characters I could discuss for hours from my stuck point of view. She offers pretty much the entire spectrum of formative experiences that one can get out of I always have the feeling that I am one of the few who actually sees through her, who is anything but taken with her, who puts her methods on a par with the sly Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) sets, if not even more blatantly.
A term that keeps floating around in my head is that of "Carrots and sticks"-Politics. Daenaerys will walk over dead bodies. And she will walk over many dead bodies with the army she has already gathered behind her. This is hers whipwith which it strikes and which becomes more and more far-reaching in order to achieve its goal. your Carrot on the other hand, it is the freedom that it promises to those who follow it. But isn't it more of a lure?
SPOILER: The 10th episode of the 3rd season "Mhysa"or episode 3 of the 4th season"Breaker of the chains"show this clearly when she wants to free the slaves of the cities in front of her. In the episode"Mhysa"She is celebrated as the liberator of the subjugated and was able to win over new followers in no time.
Whoever fights against them dies. To underline her intention, she leaves in the episode "Breaker of the chains"Carrying heavy necklaces with catapults into the city, which are supposed to show every single slave their current life. Now they have the possibility to exchange these chains for freedom. SPOILER END
But what does it look like? Aren't they wandering from one captivity to the next? One that almost screams freedom, but isn't? And what does it look like in the end? Fight or die together for 'Daenerys from the House of Targaryen, the first of her name, just so that she can finally become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms? Or does the whole thing lead to a satisfied people with a benevolent and just ruler on the throne?
On the other hand, we have a young woman, her father Aerys II. Targaryen was, or also known as the Mad king and a brother who sold them for nothing and again for nothing. Several strokes of fate shaped her into the woman she is today, which could explain her unscrupulousness. In addition, it should not be forgotten that she cares for her people and at times shows humanity. All of this makes her being so double-edged and interesting at the same time. And yet I constantly look at her decisions with concern.
Daenerys Targaryen is always ready to trample down anyone who dares to stand in her way with her vast army. No matter who it is and no matter why he is facing her. She is a seductress who is entitled to every means to reach her goal. A woman who doesn't understand no. And yet she is able to shake my views with the regularly flickering human features of her character. However, one thing is always out of the question:
The mother of dragons is fiery in every way. And extremely dangerous.
It is certainly too early for far-reaching theories and only the future will show who can correctly assess their character. For my part, I remain skeptical and continue to watch them with eagle eyes. Because you should never underestimate them.
- What makes them so interesting or even attractive for you and why do you all seem to be at your feet? Or am I just on the wrong boat? I am interested in your opinion.
Please avoid spoilers! Because I've neither read the books, nor am I through season 4!
- Ted Cruz is tough like Texas
- How is the LGBT in Lebanon
- What is Toyota Tsusho
- Who was the cheapest Beatle
- Who is the best German general?
- How much disprine is safe for children
- What does hybridization mean
- Why are plastics insoluble in water
- Is moto g4 plus VR capable
- Why do many religions have similar stories?
- Which welding is best cheap
- How strategically important is the Shandong Peninsula
- What's the story behind Steven Gerrard's slip
- Is it safe to travel to Bulgaria?
- What does vertical know-how mean in logistics
- How alone are you
- Zager Guitars is the best company
- What is a sofa bed
- Is there a deep state in Israel?
- What are some investment mistakes
- Can someone help me write a sonnet
- What do they teach in Y Combinator
- Who invented the binary tree algorithm?
- How to knead bread dough
- What was the Chinese foreign policy under the
- What is the future in CATIA
- What is Walmart's Absence Policy
- When will Reliance Jio start trading?
- Is the ios 9 upgrade safe now?
- How did Berlin have such large sidewalks?
- Are potatoes kept longer in the fridge?
- Why isn't shrimp kosher?
- What are some secrets about charter schools
- Can CRISPR target epigenetic modifications