Who has the most confirmed kills of all time
I beg your pardon? So few people should originally have died in "John Wick"!
Would the "John Wick" franchise have made it into five parts, a cinema spin-off and a TV series if the original vision for the first film had been implemented? We boldly type: never in life!
"John Wick" director Chad Stahelski has revealed in an interview with Comicbook.com how different and above all how much less bloody the story was in the first draft of the script:
“It was much more reserved. I believe only three people died in the original script, two of them in a car accident. It was very, very minimalistic. I read it and immediately thought of Greek mythology. I saw it as more of a fable, a surreal action film that is not down-to-earth and gray, but somehow different. "
A ballistic ballet
Chad Stahelski then goes on to explain,how the many extra deaths (after all, the number of kills in its version increases from 3 to 80) came about:
“People keep making fun of the number of dead. But the way I and my team approached it, it was always about a choreographed flow of movements and set pieces. We wanted some kind of ballet dance that felt almost like a live performance.
But such an effective killer as (Keanu Reeves) also brings with it his very special challenges for filming:
“The only problem is, if you shoot people in the head, they can't get up again. So you can't reuse the stuntman. Every time Keanu turns on his own axis, he has shot five guys. So I needed more and more new stunt people. "
(Much) more dead in "John Wick 4 + 5"
In "John Wick 2" (128 dead) and "John Wick 3" (94 dead) the kill count was noticeably increased again - and slowly it looks as if John Wick could still reach four digits!
In the end "John Wick 4" and "John Wick 5", which are to be shot together in one piece, have already been officially confirmed - and there are some indications that it will continue afterwards. Finally, a cinema spin-off "Ballerina" and a TV series ("The Continental") are still being worked on in parallel, in order to constantly expand the hit-man universe of "John Wick" outside of the main series.
"John Wick 4" is scheduled to hit the cinemas in May 2022, but there is still no announced date for "John Wick 5". And so it should go on in "John Wick 4":
- How big was the House Bolton Army
- How successful was marijuana in 2020
- Which law firms offer apprenticeships?
- How do I get rid of moisture
- What are your top 5 acoustic albums
- What is your earliest memory of email
- Motor vehicle costs are an issue
- What is PayPal to Bitcoin Exchange
- How does digital technology affect work
- How to calculate a preferred stock
- Why is my Telstra number not working
- Short films can get a theatrical release
- What is the formula of sodium zincate
- Why are AMD FX processors considered bad
- What is the web
- What is the purpose of a belief system
- How INPUT tax is calculated under GST
- What is the population of Jalandhar
- Why does gravity create waves
- What is the discrepancy between job and profession
- Have Indian Muslims spoken out against the liberation war in Bangladesh
- Always peel bananas in three strips
- What is a nuclear fusion reaction
- Are our dream messages to us
- How old is scott walker
- Why were ancient Egyptian wall paintings drawn
- Can you like the same color forever
- What is David Ricardo's economic theory
- Can I smoke Mate Kraeuter
- Are anabolic steroids related to male hormones
- What do you think of beauty products
- What is a planter
- What does usurpation from office mean?
- Is sending bulk email legal?