What is the chemical name for H4P2O5
Calculation of the molar mass (molar weight)To calculate the molar mass of a chemical compound, enter its formula and click Calculate "." For the chemical formula you can use:
- Any chemical element. Starting with an uppercase letter in the chemical symbol and lowercase letters in the remaining digits: Ca, Fe, Mg, Mn, S, O, H, C, N, Na, K, Cl, Al.
- Functional groups: D, Ph, Me, Et, Bu, AcAc, For, Ts, Tos, Bz, TMS, tBu, Bzl, Bn, Dmg
- round brackets () and square brackets .
- Common names of substances.
The molar mass calculator also shows normal substance names, Hill equations, elemental composition, percentage mass composition, percentage atomic composition and can convert weights into the corresponding number of moles and vice versa.
Calculation of the molecular weight (molecular mass)To calculate the molar mass of a chemical compound, put its formula and the isotope mass number after each element in square brackets.
Examples of calculation of molecular weight: C  O  2, S  O  2.
Definition of molecular mass, molecular weight, molar mass and molar weight
- The Molecular mass (Molecular weight) is the mass of a molecule of a substance and is given in atomic mass units (u) (1 u = 1/12 of the mass of a carbon-12 atom).
- The Molar mass (Molar weight) is the mass of one mole of a substance and is given in g / mol.
Give us feedback on your experience with the molar mass calculator.
Similar: molecular weights of amino acids
- What's your favorite BMW motorcycle
- Should homeschooling be banned in your country
- What diameter is a number 8 screw
- Interact photons with the nucleus
- Withdrawal symptoms can last for years
- What is the Italian word for school?
- Who wrote the most scripts
- What is language development
- Where is the world going 1
- How does Olymp Trade 1
- Why MBA What are your goals
- How do small farms survive?
- Does your school value students' digital skills
- Is nebulization safe for children
- How did you buy your favorite clothes
- How do I build a dramatic story
- How can I start a sentence?
- Will Acorns is going to be a bank soon
- How much chemistry does geophysics involve
- How to calculate the STPD
- Does AirPods 1 support wireless charging?
- How do you calm down
- What would be the right decision
- What if fate has other plans
- What did you learn from Homestuck
- Why are religious people so presumptuous
- Why do some families only have daughters?
- One Ashwagandha tablet increases your body size
- How did you learn the Django framework
- What is programming coding
- Whats Amazon's right of return for used electronics
- Why is arsenic in cigarettes
- Pune loses its charm
- How can you make your phone faster