How is Kolhapur after the flood
Horror night in front of Mumbai: Train stuck in high water for hours
A train with almost 900 travelers got stuck in the floods in southwest India after heavy monsoon rains. All passengers, including children, were brought to safety by boat and helicopter from the flood-surrounded wagons of the "Mahalaxmi Express" about 60 kilometers northeast of the metropolis of Mumbai, a spokesman for the Central Railway said at the weekend.
Travelers ask for help through social media
The train that runs the Mumbai-Kolhapur route was caught in the floods on Friday evening (local time) in the Badlapur area. However, rescue workers were only able to arrive hours later and get the first passengers out. Travelers had posted videos of their desperate situation on social media and asked for help. The train staff also made emergency calls, it said. Members of the navy, civil protection and railway police as well as doctors and paramedics were involved in the rescue operation.
For 15 hours without drinking water
Passengers reported to the IANS news agency that they were stuck on the train for about 15 hours without drinking water. Accordingly, the rescue operation took hours. The water was around 1.5 to 1.8 meters high around the wagons and blocked the way out on all sides.
Air traffic to Mumbai temporarily interrupted
In and around Mumbai, heavy rain fell on Friday due to the monsoon that lasted until September. Road and air traffic were also temporarily interrupted. The metropolis fights against floods every year with the start of the rainy season in June. This year more than 280 people died in the water masses across the country, especially in the northeastern states of Bihar and Assam.
- AutoZone can charge your battery
- Spy on the internet
- How Much Phenylalanine is in Diet Coke
- What is an air-cooled cooler
- Is Facebook coin a bitcoin killer
- Are high school graduates ready for life
- What is the life of celebrity kids like
- What was Austria before it was Austria?
- Which Coca-Cola taste is the greatest
- British are bastards
- What is 5 5 KW motor installation process
- Does Nike have a soccer team?
- Cycling is similar to driving
- Why does Snapchat produce face filters
- How is the hacking school in Hyderabad
- Can you make good money in beekeeping
- What should be included in a website
- How can humanity survive climate change
- What is your long-term prediction for cryptocurrencies
- What does chemical engineering really teach you
- How often is RAM used for games?
- What is your line of motivation
- How do I cook potato rice
- What angle should my bicycle saddle be?