What is Arduino Mega
Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 board
Discover the Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 board
The Arduino Mega 2560 board was designed as the successor to the Arduino Mega Board. It is equipped with a microcontroller ATMega2560, which has a 256 KB flash memory, of which 8 KB are reserved for the bootloader.
With the Arduino Mega 2560 you also have an improved hardware environment: 54 digital inputs / outputs, including 14 for your PWM outputs, 16 analog input pins, 4 UARTs, a reset button and an ICSP connector. The Arduino Mega 2560 development board also came with a 16 MHz crystal oscillator equipped.
The Arduino Mega 2560 can be powered from the computer (with a USB cable) or connected to an external power supply (AC / DC adapter or battery). The ATMega 2560 microcontroller is compatible with themost shields that are suitable for the boards Arduino Uno R3, Duemilanove and Diecimila.
3rd revision for the Mega 2560 board, one of the leading products from Arduino
The 3rd version of the Arduino Mega 2560 is available here and includes new functions and hardware improvements:
- The USB to serial adapter ATMega8U2 was replaced by the model ATMega16U2 replaced.
- The Reset circuit was reinforced.
- Next to the AREF pin are the SDA and SCL pins to ensure I2C communication.
- 2 new pins are available next to the reset button: an IOREF pin to adapt your shields to the voltage provided by the board and a pin that is not connected, which is intended for new uses.
Technical characteristics of the Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 board
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Input voltage range (recommended): 7-12V
- Input voltage range (limit): 6-20V
- Digital I / O pins: 54
- Digital I / O pins PWM: 14
- Analog input pins: 16
- Direct current via I / O pin: 40 mA
- Direct current for the 3.3 V pins: 50 mA
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- Bootloader flash memory: 8 KB
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock frequency of the crystal oscillator: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 101.52 x 53.3 mm
- Weight: 37 g
Resources for the Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 Board
Do you need additional information before you can start your first project with the Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3? We have put together everything you need!
Download the Arduino software
Product data sheet (ATMega2560)
EAGLE files for the Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 board
Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 Board - Technical Drawing
Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 Board - Pin Sizing
- What are simple fluids
- How did Surya Namaskar change your life
- Did Ned Stark raise his children properly?
- What is meant by gyro radius
- Would you send Donald Trump into space
- Scanova io has an API
- What are brake pads made of
- How safe is Kenya for tourists
- What are the uses of plant biotechnology
- How do galaxies get their shapes
- Is school better than home
- Why do Hawaiians hate white foreigners
- How many employees does Secret
- It is worth buying a Mi notebook
- What attracts a tyrant
- Who invests in self-driving cars
- Is Gentoo more customizable than Slackware
- Dogs think we are their god
- When did Anglo-Saxons immigrate to Great Britain?
- Which is the best document management solution
- Who is the greatest Telugu poet
- Why do you like Shane Dawson
- Scalping is a risky daily trading strategy
- Should countries invest in nuclear weapons