Who is called homogeneous
The foreign word homogeneous is derived from the two Greek word stems homoios (= equal) and -gen (= possess).
Something is referred to as homogeneous if it has the same composition or is composed uniformly everywhere.
Example: A quantity made up of many individual components is homogeneous if either the individual constituents of the quantity are the same or unequal individual components are evenly distributed throughout the quantity (homogeneous mixture). Groups are classified as homogeneous if the group members share the same characteristics, e.g. B. have nationality, religious affiliation or other similar socio-economic characteristics.
A solid, liquid or gaseous mixture is homogeneous if the components it contains are evenly distributed throughout (e.g. salt solution, natural gas, glass). In physics one speaks of a homogeneous magnetic field in which the direction and strength of the magnetic field lines remain the same within a defined three-dimensional space.
Examples from business and finance:
goods are homogeneous from a business point of view if they are interchangeable. They can come from different manufacturers or from different sources, provided that this does not result in a preference for one or the other product and no unique selling points can be recognized. Homogeneous products compete with one another - mostly on the basis of the sales price or special services provided by the provider.
In the Finance Portfolios are referred to as homogeneous if they are made up exclusively of individual items of the same type and subject to the same risks, e. B. exclusively from government bonds, consumer loans, stocks or certain derivatives such as CFDs (contract for difference).
- What was Japan's biggest mistake in World War II
- What are the best artificial intelligence colleges
- What is 2x + 3 7
- Why are books so long
- Pure tobacco is less addicting than cigarettes
- Transform the suburbs of Melbourne into Queensland
- How to change a SIM card
- What's the best about yoga
- Help mazes the brain
- Sylvester is the host in Westworld
- Why are the CONCOR shares falling drastically?
- How is the LGBT in Lebanon
- What is precast
- What's your rating of Devdutt Pattanaik
- Is something to be done right
- Should I stop working to relax?
- What do you know about argan oil
- How similar are Ukrainian and Polish
- Israelis know many languages
- Who has a soul
- How artificial intelligence can improve Smart TV
- How do you reduce the exploitation
- Will I get gestational diabetes again?
- What is the origin of biological symmetry